Surprise-kissing a guy-- I need advice! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I used to REALLY like one of my male friends, who lived across the hallway from me at university. He and I would do lots of activities together, watch movies, go to musicals and improv comedy, walk to Church together, etc. Lately we haven't been talking as much, but we still see each other pretty often.

We are both about to graduate soon and I don't fancy him as much as I used to, yet since the first month that I met him I always wondered what it would be like to kiss him. I've come close to doing it several times, yet I felt he would always be weirded out by it because I know he never saw me as anything more than just a friend. And he and I are also very shy people, so I don't know how he'd respond.

I almost thought yesterday would be the perfect opportunity, since we both had a lot of whiskey and we were in deep conversation about the future, and he kept mentioning how he hasn't been able to find a girlfriend yet, etc. and I felt very compelled to just run up to him and go for it. Again, I didn't kiss him because a part of me thinks that it will be the end of our friendship.

So would he hate me forever if I surprise kiss him, or would he not think much of it?
ireadbooks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I suppose if you were to kiss him, and it went very badly, you don't have to see him again after you graduate?
And if it goes well, then you'll be glad you did it
Sadian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Depends, how attractive are you?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It more or less depends on how attractive you are, and how attractive he is.

Also, we regret the things we didn't do more than the things we did.
f00ddude
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Harry.C)
Suprise rimming works better. Disguise yourself as a toilet, and when he goes for a ****, go for it. He'll find it incredibly romantic and not be able to contain himself.
or she acts too late and gets her own surprise!
Templar49
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Harry.C)
Suprise rimming works better. Disguise yourself as a toilet, and when he goes for a ****, go for it. He'll find it incredibly romantic and not be able to contain himself.
'You have reached the limits of how many posts you can rate today!' I wanted to show my appreciation for this Haven't laughed like that in a long time!
RequiemForADream
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just have a few drinks and do it - then blame it on the alcohol if it all turns out wrong!
Great Lord Xenu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Next week: "Sexual harassment trial - I need advice."
Tsukuyomi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You shouldve gone for it. Kinda seems like it was meant to happen.
And no i dont usually say stuff like these, nor do i believe in love :lolwut:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Sadian)
Depends, how attractive are you?
I've been told I'm pretty, I have long hair, big eyes, etc. But then again I doubt he's ever been attracted to me, I don't think I'm his "type". I wouldn't know if he finds me attractive, like I said he's very shy and reserved about these things.
ForKicks
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This could still be sexual assault :P
SunderX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've been told I'm pretty, I have long hair, big eyes, etc. But then again I doubt he's ever been attracted to me, I don't think I'm his "type". I wouldn't know if he finds me attractive, like I said he's very shy and reserved about these things.
In which case, it would still be an self-esteem boost at least. Always good to be kissed by pretty girls .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads