Edexcel Mechanics 1: Kinematics - What types of graphs have come up so far? Watch

Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm currently revising M1 Kinematics and notice that different types of graphs (i.e. speed-time/velocity-time) come up every year. I just wondered what types of graphs have come up in the past and what ones are likely to come up? Do I need to know about distance-time graphs, for example?
mir3a
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rascacielos)
I'm currently revising M1 Kinematics and notice that different types of graphs (i.e. speed-time/velocity-time) come up every year. I just wondered what types of graphs have come up in the past and what ones are likely to come up? Do I need to know about distance-time graphs, for example?
Every sort of question has come up from kinematics. In January, we had an acceleration-time graph, which tripped loads of people up.
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by mir3a)
Every sort of question has come up from kinematics. In January, we had an acceleration-time graph, which tripped loads of people up.
Yeah, I did that one as my mock. Mechanics is bad enough for me so I was like :eek: ---> ---> :confused: --->
Arsey
Badges: 10
Report 7 years ago
I don't think displacement time graphs have ever been asked in the exam but an example of one is in the new text books so you never know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (362)
37.44%
No - but I will (74)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (67)
6.93%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (464)
47.98%

Watched Threads