Better to cut all contact? Watch

LightOfDark
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So the guy I have been sleeping with for the last year is also someone i work with. Recently I have realised that he really has been using me, and that I think it would save me a lot of problems if i cut all contact with him. The problem is my work the only way around it is by trying to work opposite shifts, or leaving work completely. Does anyone else have any other solutions? I know I need a job, but im not sure it is worth it at the expense of having to work alongside him, I work in a chippy so there is probably 7 staff so its not easy to try and swap shifts.
cvqw1278
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just tell him you have 5 STDs, he'll soon lose contact with you!
DLJ
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LightOfDark)
So the guy I have been sleeping with for the last year is also someone i work with. Recently I have realised that he really has been using me, and that I think it would save me a lot of problems if i cut all contact with him. The problem is my work the only way around it is by trying to work opposite shifts, or leaving work completely. Does anyone else have any other solutions? I know I need a job, but im not sure it is worth it at the expense of having to work alongside him, I work in a chippy so there is probably 7 staff so its not easy to try and swap shifts.
I have the same problem, somewhat. In that a girl I know told me she was "falling for me" in June last year then told me we couldn't go out due to beliefs (she's religious). I found out the other week that she was "in love" with someone else in the same month and "liked" people a lot since him.

It's difficult I know because they may ask what's wrong and ask to meet. It's probably best to cut all contact.
LightOfDark
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Its more the issue that i don't want to stop seeing him but I know it's for the best, it's caused me so much trouble and it's draining me and making me feel miserable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.43%
No - but I will (25)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (218)
48.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise