How did you go from : Sleeping with someone, to : An actual Relationship ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm curious! Last week three friends of mine told me their stories. All of them had a person with who they were casually sleeping with, during parties or whatev, and the three of them ended up being in a real relationship with them.
I don't know if it's because of the sun or springtime but...

I'm curious. And , you probably figured , I'm in this situation and would like to actually be with the guy. Ha.

SilverDoe21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is it not easier to get into a relationship before sleeping with them? :/ That way you know they really want to be with you
qasman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why would you wanna ruin such a good thing?
TheCurlyHairedDude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I fail at this so badly, I don't like doing the whole " Will you go out with me " thing. Seems weird man, if you're diggin eachover then surely you'll both know, suffice to say that you exchange feeling....wouldn't it be obvious.
MrsRainey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's a general fact of life that if two people sleep together for long enough, eventually one person will start to have feelings for the other. That's why you never hear of long-term sex buddies.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
I fail at this so badly, I don't like doing the whole " Will you go out with me " thing. Seems weird man, if you're diggin eachover then surely you'll both know, suffice to say that you exchange feeling....wouldn't it be obvious.
Mmh not necessarily. Nowadays loads of people casually sleep with each other without it going any further. I wouldnt like to end up in a situation like this.. Thats why I made this thread
linkdapink
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ermm... no idea how it happens. My boyfriend and I slept together as a ONS, and had pretty much only met each other that one night, and had no intention on seeing each other again. He lived 3 hours away by car, so we were pretty sure we'd never see each other again. Then the next weekend he came up cos he was bored (one of his mates was at Uni where I was). Now we've been together a year and a half and moving in together in September. We just clicked that second weekend. Very strange.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (189)
39.54%
No - but I will (28)
5.86%
No - I don't want to (33)
6.9%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (228)
47.7%

Watched Threads