AQA COMP1 Dice cricket JUNE 2011 HELP! Watch

mujahid_e3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
HELP!!

Can someone confirm what is meant to happen to the function of saving csv? If you load topscores there are four players. Now if two new people play and get two new highscores its meant to replace the lowest scores on the topscores file right? But is it meant to replace it temporarily just in while your playing the game? for example say if ur playing and get 2 topscores during the game it will replace the lowest topscores, but once you quit the game those topscores are gone. Now i want to know do you need to replace the new topscores on the actual textfile?? like i said before if i get a topscore and quit the game, is it possible to store the new topscores on the actual hiscores.txt file?? so when you start a new game next time and load the topscores it will have you in the file? Does that need to happen? If so how?? Please help!
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads