Just don't find most men attractive.. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I've only just split up with my ex and obviously I'm not ready to move on yet, but beginning to look at other guys is a start for moving on.

I find a lot of women incredibly attractive/ hot, and have always classed myself as bi, but I just don't want to be with a girl in terms of a relationship- they don't have the right genitals and they aren't big and masculine and cuddly.

But, I really don't find many guys attractive.
My ex was absolutely beautiful, perfect angulated bone structure, lovely eyes, not too hairy, reasonably muscley, gorgeous lips etc. Cute little peachy bum (big muscley bums on men are a massive turn off)

I've been looking around at other men in and I honestly cannot see one that comes anywhere near close to my ex.
Am I destined to be with unattractive men from now on?
SugarPuffs
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Go out with a girl to see what its like to have a F:F relationship :sexface:
Nepene
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you look harder you should find one. You do stand the weakness that a lot of guys don't like girls to come onto them. Even if you do find one you may have no way of making him like you.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Nepene)
If you look harder you should find one. You do stand the weakness that a lot of guys don't like girls to come onto them. Even if you do find one you may have no way of making him like you.
Guys don't like being come onto?
I've never had to chase a guy before. Why don't they like it?

That's the thing though, I never imagined my ex would even look at me, but he did. I was so lucky and now it's set my standards too high :/
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I've only just split up with my ex and obviously I'm not ready to move on yet, but beginning to look at other guys is a start for moving on.

I find a lot of women incredibly attractive/ hot, and have always classed myself as bi, but I just don't want to be with a girl in terms of a relationship- they don't have the right genitals and they aren't big and masculine and cuddly.

My ex was absolutely beautiful, perfect angulated bone structure, lovely eyes, not too hairy, reasonably muscley, gorgeous lips etc. Cute little peachy bum (big muscley bums on men are a massive turn off)

I've been looking around at other men in and I honestly cannot see one that comes anywhere near close to my ex.
grw up and stop being so shallow. he has an ******* and ****s like anyone else, thus he is still human
sassy123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You just sound fussy tbh.
[]D [] []V[] []D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SugarPuffs)
Go out with a girl to see what its like to have a F:F relationship :sexface:
+ post pics pls
evolutionaryme
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sassy123)
You just sound fussy tbh.
Are you? :heart:
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
you will find someone attractive eventually. how long was it between the last person you liked before your ex an finding him?
sassy123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by evolutionaryme)
Are you? :heart:
Hi

If you are wondering that is not me in my DP although i do get asked a lot.I like to keep anon on here so i can just be myself.
User570431
Report 7 years ago
Well you obviously haven't seen me hahaha just kidding! :rofl:
evolutionaryme
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi

If you are wondering that is not me in my DP although i do get asked a lot.I like to keep anon on here so i can just be myself.
oh ok. so what are you like then: kind/ evil, cute/hot, naughty/nice
pamgrace7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

have you ever found a man emotionally attrative i usually go for good looking men the last man i really liked wasnt good looking but he had the most understanding blue eyes i ever sore we connected on an emotinal level beats looks anyday
sassy123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
oh ok. so what are you like then: kind/ evil, cute/hot, naughty/nice

I always get pictures of modles who reflect me.
evolutionaryme
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I always get pictures of modles who reflect me.
I'm sure you're very nice then
conservative party
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You troll. Get off these forums. Always posting rubbish under the same username. You've got a mental disorder, know pi*s off.
User570431
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by blueray)
Well you obviously haven't seen me hahaha just kidding! :rofl:
Haha thanks pm me who did that
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You've only just broken up with your ex. Do yourself a favour. Dont look for anyone else. Take some time out to be single for a while, figure out who you are and what you want.

Sounds to me like you're just on the rebound for someone to replace your ex but cos you're still in love with him nobody is going to compare. Just dont look for anyone else and once you're happy with yourself and ready for someone new, there'll be loads of guys you find attractive
RequiemForADream
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lexi99)
You've only just broken up with your ex. Do yourself a favour. Dont look for anyone else. Take some time out to be single for a while, figure out who you are and what you want.

Sounds to me like you're just on the rebound for someone to replace your ex but cos you're still in love with him nobody is going to compare. Just dont look for anyone else and once you're happy with yourself and ready for someone new, there'll be loads of guys you find attractive
Take a breather OP!
sassy123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm sure you're very nice then
LOL thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads