Internet radio stations? Watch

bishbash
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey, would anyone be kind enough to recommend some decent internet radio stations. I'm into alternative/indie and classic rock(the beatles, velvet underground etc) thanks a lot

my lastfm: I'm into rock, indie, alternative, british and pop, including:
Radiohead, Muse, Blur, Coldplay, The Beatles, The Smiths, Bob Dylan, Arctic Monkeys, Elbow, The Strokes, U2, Supergrass, Nico, Jeff Buckley, R.E.M., Oasis, Kings of Leon, The xx, The Fratellis, Sonic Youth, Stereophonics, Portishead, Robbie Williams, The Cribs, The White Stripes, David Bowie, Nirvana, Ramones, Razorlight, Morning Runner, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, The Raconteurs, Snow Patrol, Bloc Party, Pixies, The Clash, The Killers, The Libertines, Kooks, Smash Mouth, Travis, Doves, Mott the Hoople, Green Day, Talking Heads, John Lennon, Madness, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queen, Kaiser Chiefs.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/bishbash15
smileitcouldbeworse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey, I don't know any specific stations for those genres, but if you have iTunes you can use the radio on that to search through the genres and find a station you like? It's currently telling me it has 306 Alternative Rock channels alone, hope that helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads