Feel like i betrayed my sister :( Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
She's 4 years younger than me and we're really close. I came back from uni and found she had broke up with her boyfriend because he became too possessive....

now he keeps harassing her, texting and calling her mobile and our home phone and showing up at our house,

then it turned into spreading rumours about her, confronting her in front of her friends and turning her friends against her...it's just plain bullying and harassment

she told me all this when i asked her whats wrong and she hasnt told our parents and im really worried so i just told my mum but i dont think she handled it that well because now she wants to sort it out behind my sisters back even when i told her to talk to her and work it out together. ARGH why did i open my mouth?! i hate that i cant protect her when i'm at uni and now i know my parents are going to screw it up and then my sister wont want to confide in me any more how do i fix this i feel like i completely betrayed my sister :/
ladymary
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
murder the young boy..........
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Get it all out in the open. Tell the guy to his face to **** off. ANd talk to all her friends explaining exactly what's going on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise