The Student Room Group

Osama bin Laden has been dead for years...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by shenzys
And buried at sea? Come on how ridiculous, as loads of people have already mentioned that seems way too fishy

also, Obama isn't an American, they never went to the moon and Americans aren't completely annoying (and many more adjectives).
Reply 101
Original post by shenzys
It never surfaced because it was an excuse for the US to remain in Afghanistan....
Interesting theory... And buried at sea? Come on how ridiculous, as loads of people have already mentioned that seems way too fishy and the reasons they gave? No country would want to keep his remains? And keep in line with the islamic faith? yah right. It makes me angry because of the lies told that we are made to believe, they want us to just accept everything they tell us as if we don't have minds of our own :mad:

ahh gosh, not another thread about Osama Bin Laden :facepalm:
It's like Tupac all over again.
Reply 103
Original post by pol pot noodles
No I didn't take it to heart, I was merely questioning your logic, and it appears that you have none.

yeh u just came up with the most rehashed comeback there is

aaaghh the amount of logic and knowlege you have is immense its killing me...
Osama Bin Laden will be going up to 72 Virgins Virginians.

Reply 105
Wouldn't be surprised if he is. But I also think there could be another agenda, killling him would be reason enough to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, therefore "mission accomplished." The US don't wanna leave without destroying him, so now they bring this up. He could be in hiding protected by the US government, and could have been the scapegoat behind the attacks.
Original post by shenzys
Interesting theory... And buried at sea? Come on how ridiculous, as loads of people have already mentioned that seems way too fishy

LOL... :rofl:

i agree with you though :rolleyes:
Original post by taunt
yeh u just came up with the most rehashed comeback there is

aaaghh the amount of logic and knowlege you have is immense its killing me...

alright whatever I don't care what you think, so do one
Original post by bammzie
The Daily Mail is a conspiracy ridden paper, have you not realised that from the amount of celebs saying not to read it?

Yeah because I listen to and follow celebs :rolleyes:. If they lie, they're are liable to be sued.
Saddam Hussein was publicly hanged, his killing videos/pictures were shown everywhere. Yet when they kill the most wanted man in the world, there's no pictures, no videos. You'd have thought they'd have taken some "trophy picture". And no, the picture that's been going round on the net is a blatant photoshop.

Instead, they decide to give him a dignified, islamic death, and bury him within 24 hours, because that's what Islam states? And then burn the building he was staying at? Yeah, I believe that.

I doubt they killed him yesterday. He's either alive or died a long time ago.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 110
Original post by Mad Cat Lady
Who are you implying is lying? You think Obama would stand and lie into the face of the world for no reason? How are we supposed to use "minds of our own" when we ultimately know nothing about it? We trust the news, it comes from reliable sources, its conspiracy theories which shouldnt be trusted...

LoL at your statement... The news comes from reliable sources...
Reply 111
Original post by Habib-B
LoL at your statement... The news comes from reliable sources...

It does.
Reply 112
Original post by 0201Bean
Saddam Hussein was publicly hanged, his killing videos/pictures were shown everywhere. Yet when they kill the most wanted man in the world, there's no pictures, no videos. You'd have thought they'd have taken some "trophy picture". And no, the picture that's been going round on the net is a blatant photoshop.

Instead, they decide to give him a dignified, islamic death, and bury him within 24 hours, because that's what Islam states? And then burn the building he was staying at? Yeah, I believe that.

I doubt they killed him yesterday. He's either alive or died a long time ago.

They haven't burnt the building.

The thing is that it would be impossible to lie about this. Not only did one of his daughters and wifes see his death, but a team of Navy SEALS actually killed him. Either the US government has convinced the whole of the US Navy SEALS to agree on this lie... which would be impossible... or they actually have killed him.
Reply 113
I can't believe how many people are actually this deluded on this website.
It actually baffles my brain.

You say that this is all fake and he media is lying to us.

Yet the media aren't the ones saying he died - Obama, Hilary Clinton, the American armed forces and pretty much every leader of countries in the free world are - the media are just reporting it, which is their job, is it not?

You say that I shouldn't believe everything I read.
Okay - but they also have videos of the compound with blood splattered on the floor.
What do you and your conspiracy theories have? Oh... things that I can read. How contradictory is that.

You say he's been dead for years and it's "fishy" how there's no pictures of his body and that he's buried at sea.
Well... if he's been dead for years and you knew about it - why don't you have any pictures either? And how did he die? Who killed him?
Where's YOUR evidence?
Reply 114
Original post by Lizzzle
I can't believe how many people are actually this deluded on this website.
It actually baffles my brain.

You say that this is all fake and he media is lying to us.

Yet the media aren't the ones saying he died - Obama, Hilary Clinton, the American armed forces and pretty much every leader of countries in the free world are - the media are just reporting it, which is their job, is it not?

You say that I shouldn't believe everything I read.
Okay - but they also have videos of the compound with blood splattered on the floor.
What do you and your conspiracy theories have? Oh... things that I can read. How contradictory is that.

You say he's been dead for years and it's "fishy" how there's no pictures of his body and that he's buried at sea.
Well... if he's been dead for years and you knew about it - why don't you have any pictures either? And how did he die? Who killed him?
Where's YOUR evidence?

Where's YOUR evidence that what you can see on the video is Osama's blood..? (not to mention .."is it blood??") Or even that the compounds was his place.. If they have been tracking him for months in Pakistan, they should have at least a few pics of him in that house.. And the fact that his body was burried in the sea..come on, how can one believe this..by american standards he should be in guantanamo now, or exposed publicly..
Reply 115
Original post by battosai
Where's YOUR evidence that what you can see on the video is Osama's blood..? (not to mention .."is it blood??") Or even that the compounds was his place.. If they have been tracking him for months in Pakistan, they should have at least a few pics of him in that house.. And the fact that his body was burried in the sea..come on, how can one believe this..by american standards he should be in guantanamo now, or exposed publicly..

No. This would have made things far worse. Hundreds of kidnappings to bargain for his life. It would be a massive propaganda victory torturing Osama for Al Qauda (need to work out how to actually spell it lol)
Reply 116

I never said that it was his blood, but it's clearly blood.
And if you've seen the videos you can clearly see inside the building, as well as the outside inside the compound.
He lived in the compound, and the videos and google map shows 3 stories, with only one wall for windows - north facing I believe. Members of the public in the surrounding area hadn't seen any activity in the house and assumed it was abandoned with only the occasional individual coming in and out infrequently.
How would they have pics? When people around the area had no clue anyone even lived inside the house?
And his body was offered up to Saudi Arabia for them to bury, but they rejected it they didn't want his remains. According to Islamic religion he has to be buried within 24 hours, and if there is "no suitable land alternative" he should be buried in the sea. Considering the country of his birth didn't want to bury him in their soil - thats grounds for no suitable land alternative right? With time running out there's not much else they could do without breaking Islamic teaching and potentially causing even more problems.
Suggest an alternative since you know all the answers.

Of course there are pictures and videos, whether or not they will be seen by the general public we'll have to wait and see.

But you and these other conspiracy theorists who say he's been dead for years are offering no alternative other than "dont believe everything you read"
until you yourself can give me some evidence and not some sceptical comment on the media and the government you sound deluded.
Reply 117
Original post by Aj12
No. This would have made things far worse. Hundreds of kidnappings to bargain for his life. It would be a massive propaganda victory torturing Osama for Al Qauda (need to work out how to actually spell it lol)

It's "al qaeda" I think :wink: I get your idea, and it is fully understandable. But you have to admit the "burried in sea" story is really strange.. furthermore, they want to sell the story as "because of their tradition", and from what I read/heard in the news (btw, is it "on" or "in" the news?? I never get it..) this is nowhere near the tradition according to the Mosque in Egypt or Paris..
Reply 118
It's "al qaeda" I think :wink: I get your idea, and it is fully understandable. But you have to admit the "burried in sea" story is really strange.. furthermore, they want to sell the story as "because of their tradition", and from what I read/heard in the news (btw, is it "on" or "in" the news?? I never get it..) this is nowhere near the tradition according to the Mosque in Egypt or Paris..

In the news apparently.

Well they say Saudi Arabia rejected his body and did not want it. And they had to do it within 24 hours to comply with Islamic tradition hence the quick sea burial. I think they did not want his body buried anywhere as they did not want a shrine
Reply 119
Yeah, "they say".. nobody wanted the corpse, they didn't want the grave to become a pelgrimage location etc etc
so.. why bother sending Nazis to court 50-60 yrs after the fact, I am sure there are a lot of pro-nazi that consider them as their idols..what about Milosevic who "deserved" a process..

ANyway, i guess we'll never come to a conclusion.. whether with the B. Laden story, nor with the 9/11 story..(of course no, I don't believe the official version :smile: )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending