Can't/won't revise. Help me see sense Watch

besomebody
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I've got coursework deadlines and exams within the next month. I know I don't know enough and I really need to do my coursework. But I can't bring myself to do it, and when I think of all the time I've wasted trying to do work, it makes me want to scream..

I guess I'm looking for someone who can talk some sense into me, or someone who can identify. And I need to vent. I'm so angry with myself - I'm a last-minute sort of person anyway, but I've never had it this bad before.
haloturk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That is me unfortunately , ive got 8 exams and im still messing around on here :/
lolololol
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can relate to this. I seem to have lost all motivation.
nerimon18
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well thank **** I'm not the only one. OP what year are you in? Don't worry, if we all stick together and keep our heads down, we can get throguh this! I aint even coming into college at all these two weeks I'm gonna wake up at 5AM every morinig and revise there on!
Jakeh
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're throwing away any form of future prospects by sitting here whining. You have what a month of hard work then tonnes of time off... get your head down and work, if that isnt enough incentive then i dont know what is :s
SaysWho?
Badges: 0
Report 7 years ago
YOU CAN DO IT! 15 - 30 mins. Every 2-3 hours say. Don't do nothing... do something!
dothestrand
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I feel your pain. I have a week until my first exam, I should be worrying, but I'm just so apathetic towards the pile of notes on my desk. And tomorrow and Saturday I'll be travelling all day, so I've actually got 5 days. And this one is basically over, right?
Gah.
besomebody
Rep:
?
(Original post by nerimon18)
Well thank **** I'm not the only one. OP what year are you in? Don't worry, if we all stick together and keep our heads down, we can get throguh this! I aint even coming into college at all these two weeks I'm gonna wake up at 5AM every morinig and revise there on!
1st year. So I know it's not too important, as long as I pass - which at this rate I won't. But what the hell am I going to be like in 2nd and 3rd, when I've got more to do?
besomebody
Rep:
?
(Original post by dothestrand)
I feel your pain. I have a week until my first exam, I should be worrying, but I'm just so apathetic towards the pile of notes on my desk. And tomorrow and Saturday I'll be travelling all day, so I've actually got 5 days. And this one is basically over, right? Gah.
That's exactly how I think! Good to know I'm not alone.
Levi_0100
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm in the same boat, I find personally I have to be in "the mood" to do it, where if I try to do it when I dont, then I dont learn nothing from Revision or I produce ****ty coursework lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed