We think *** seeped out, but I was on top... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
My boyfriend and I are both 18, we've been together a few months and it's only been quite recently that we've been sleeping together...we're both pretty inexperienced.

We had sex last night and were going for quite a while cause it sort of seems to be the stage where we're finding out what 'works' best, if that makes sense.

Anyway, for the good majority of it I was on top. When we stopped, the condom seemed to have come a little loose, as in the top of the penis was not at the tip of the condom, his erection died down towards the end so this is probably why. But it also seemed as though some of the *** in the condom hadn't stayed in the top bit and was visible in the shaft area, and it appeared some may have seeped out a bit at the bottom.

At first we were worried...if the *** had escaped then surely it meant there was a chance some had entered me? Then we considered gravity (sounds so stupid haha) and the fact that I was on top. He wasn't in so deep that the end of the condom was inside me, and obviously the *** wouldn't have 'moved' upwards to get inside me. Adding to the fact that I'm on the 18th/19th day of my menstrual cycle and am therefore past my 'peak,' the chances of me being pregnant seem extremely unlikely.

However, I'm not sure whether to take the morning after pill, just in case. All things considered there seems so little chance that I would be pregnant, and I've heard the side effects of it can make you feel pretty ill, so I don't want to take it if I don't need to. But part of me thinks it's better safe than sorry, right?

I just wanted to get some more opinions about it. Probably a bit of a pathetic post but hey.
daisy-chain
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
take the morning after pill, better to be safe than sorry. Only sometimes can it make you ill, the only side effect that I had was that it delayed my period for 2 or 4 months, but it saved me from bein pregnant!
MrsRainey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes definitely take the morning after pill. Pregnancy is scary if there is ever any doubt you should ALWAYS take the pill unless you want to get pregnant. Maybe consider using another type of contraception with condoms in future, like the pill, injection or implant. Takes away a lot of the panic!
Bibushka
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You don't need to be afraid,believe me.This had happened to me a couple of times,and i've never stayed pregnant. So...no worries! The ejaculation needs to be so deep inside you,but even then doesn't mean that you'll get pregnant either. Just see when are your ovulation days,and if you have skipped them, be happy...nothing's to worry about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
40.16%
No - but I will (12)
4.82%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.43%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (121)
48.59%

Watched Threads