Would anyone who goes to York St. John or Hull be able to tell me what it's like? Watch

weusedtowait
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
If you go to York St. John or Hull, would you be able to answer these questions? I'd be really grateful!

If you go there, could you tell me what it's actually like to be a student there? My questions are...

* What's the atmosphere like on campus? (Loud, quiet, friendly, lively, peaceful, has a community feel, people keep to themselves etc.)
* What's the student union like? Do they constantly arrange different events or not, and would you say that the union is a big part of the majority of students' social lives or not?
* What are halls like? Do different halls have different reputations, and if so, what are they? Do they have an atmosphere of everyone mixing together, or do people keep to themselves?
* Which are the local haunts and hangouts for the student body? (The ones which are most popular.)

Sorry for all the questions, I just want an idea of what student life is actually like there, rather than all this prospectus-type information.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • University of Hull
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
  • University of Hull
    Sat, 2 Nov '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (508)
37.71%
No - but I will (103)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise