Biomedical sciences EXAMS :( Watch

ROTF
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey,
just wanted to ask anyone who's doing this course, how were your first year exams? easy to pass?
Any tips on revision are very welcome, and any useful links

Thank you in advance
Jacobdatz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd help as I'm doing biomedical science but I'm also a first year so in the same boat XD

Though if you have any questions I might be able to help and it'll probably help me too :P
ilyking
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm pretty sure it's 100% memorization and then applications

if you're failing past papers, memorize harder! :beard:
BLineDisaster
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ROTF)
Hey,
just wanted to ask anyone who's doing this course, how were your first year exams? easy to pass?
Any tips on revision are very welcome, and any useful links

Thank you in advance
I'm second year BMS. First year exams were very easy - provided you revise well, know the past papers, know the material, practice until you feel confident and you will be fine.

Word of advice for second year - do revision during term time. I didn't revise until now, and i'm struggling to learn all the enough in enough detail to get the high grades!!
fhennah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hey

first year exams are not too bad as long as you revise for them, this coming from someone who has succesfully graduated from this degree.

my main point of advice is to look at as many past papers as you can because you can usually spot a trend, or your lecturers may point you in the right direction. i studied this degree in cardiff.

chill and dont get too worked up because if neccessary you can always resit but your marks will be capped at a pass.

fhennah
rm.xo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ilyking)
I'm pretty sure it's 100% memorization and then applications

if you're failing past papers, memorize harder! :beard:
Do you have any past papers please? we don't get given any :'(
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise