GCSE Edexcel Maths Past Papers Watch

Kalliope
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi! I think I'm right in thinking that there is no way us mere students can acess the past papers/mark schemes on the Edexcel website? This is really annoying as although my Maths teacher has given me 3, I'd really like the mark scheme so I can see for myself where I went wrong rather than getting her to mark it (don't want to be annoying ). I can imagine this being more important later.

So my question is: - is there any way I can accesss past papers/ mark schemes for Edexcel, does anyone have any they could upload here? - Is it worth my doing papers from AQA or the like, or will the content be completely different?

Thanks
username512087
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Linear or modular?
Miss Anonymous
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by BookWormShanti)
Hi! I think I'm right in thinking that there is no way us mere students can acess the past papers/mark schemes on the Edexcel website? This is really annoying as although my Maths teacher has given me 3, I'd really like the mark scheme so I can see for myself where I went wrong rather than getting her to mark it (don't want to be annoying ). I can imagine this being more important later.

So my question is: - is there any way I can accesss past papers/ mark schemes for Edexcel, does anyone have any they could upload here? - Is it worth my doing papers from AQA or the like, or will the content be completely different?

Thanks
Linear

Modular

Kalliope
Rep:
?
Linear - sorry
(Original post by Miss Anonymous)
Linear

Modular

But when you click download the paper it requires a log in, yes? That's the problem.
Miss Anonymous
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Linear - sorry

But when you click download the paper it requires a log in, yes? That's the problem.
For Linear, June 2010 and Nov 2010 require password
For Modular, 2011 and 2010 requires password I think

Try other past papers on those links
like this one

edit: woops that's modular paper :p:

here are the linear papers:
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...e_20090518.pdf
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...e_20090601.pdf
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...e_20091105.pdf
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...e_20091110.pdf
username512087
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Linear - sorry

If you're doing modular (and I suspect you don't), no point revising stats for the final unit.
Kalliope
Rep:
?
(Original post by Procrastinate)
If you're doing modular (and I suspect you don't), no point revising stats for the final unit.
It says in the bit you actually quoted that I'm doing linear lol!
Kalliope
Rep:
?
Oh thank you - you're my new best friend
Yellowmonkeyman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.mathspapers.co.uk/edexcel.html

EDIT: That aint GCSE XD
Miss Anonymous
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh thank you - you're my new best friend
X) you're welcome
Xx.MissEG.xX
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It says in the bit you actually quoted that I'm doing linear lol!
Hey Shanti! I didn't click on this thread because I saw your name by it or anything...

Anyway, if you want I have most of the past papers since like '05 until November 2010 if you want.
Kalliope
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX)
Hey Shanti! I didn't click on this thread because I saw your name by it or anything...

Anyway, if you want I have most of the past papers since like '05 until November 2010 if you want.
Aww (cos I don't click every thread I see with people from CY11 either )
I think I'm right in thinking that Miss Anonymous has pointed out that I can access them (bar 2010) online, so that should be okay. However if I find out I can't for some reason then I will no doubt pm you
Xx.MissEG.xX
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Aww (cos I don't click every thread I see with people from CY11 either )
I think I'm right in thinking that Miss Anonymous has pointed out that I can access them (bar 2010) online, so that should be okay. However if I find out I can't for some reason then I will no doubt pm you
Hehe.

Ok, well if you need those, or any other papers/MS or anything, I'll be more than happy to give you a link or help you with anything :loveduck:.
Lily C
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hehe.

Ok, well if you need those, or any other papers/MS or anything, I'll be more than happy to give you a link or help you with anything :loveduck:.

Please post the past papers here 2008 onwards for maths gcse edexcel if you have them. Would be very very appreciated. (A)
Lily C
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hehe.

How do you get them online? Could you post them here please? xx
S1L3NTPR3Y
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Can someone please give me November 2010 with Markschemes please
senz72
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If anyone wants June 2010 (linear) papers, here you go:

Attached files
nm786
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by S1L3NTPR3Y)
Can someone please give me November 2010 with Markschemes please
I don't have the question paper (as you have to be registered to access it) but the mark scheme's here Paper 3 non calculator http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1461373
genious12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by senz72)
If anyone wants June 2010 (linear) papers, here you go:

have you got anymore past papers with answers please?
Kiranmayi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi . i have spent a lot of time to see the same. i found bland.in as a good solution. They have lots of past papers topic wise free but the answer papers are not free. they are not actually very expensive . so i found it more convenient to buy them as it save a lot of my time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads