Please Help With Iphone Trouble! Watch

setna91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Earlier today i jailbroke my iphone 3gs using Greenpois0n and everything was working fine until i installed a cydia app called blackra1n

since then the phone just kept restarting over and over.....now i updated the software and restored the phone but as soon as that happens the iphone shows the connect to itunes logo

the thing is itunes doesnt recognise my iphone is connected so i cant do anything!

please help
Scott1541
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You restored it with a downloaded ipsw files didn't you?
I've done this a few times before myself so don't worry, are you getting error 1015's too?

http://www.funkyspacemonkey.com/erro...-click-windows

Basically your iPhone needs to be forced out of recovery mode with something like what is in the link above. If I remember correctly it will work best on a computer running 32 bit windows, I think it will work on a 64 bit machine but Libusb (what the app needs to work) was designed only for 32 bit.

If that doesn't work for you I will find the exact tool that I used to use when I got this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise