Psychology? :) Watch

BabyGirl92
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Heyyy
Anyone else starting Psychology in September? Haven't seen many people mention it so thought I'd start a thread.
I'm gonna be a refresher this year :P Really looking forward to starting the course.
todsy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am but doing Psychology with Neuropsychology. There's a facebook group somewhere which might help you get to know people. Just search for undergraduate Psychology @ Bangor. should come up.
BabyGirl92
Rep:
?
Aww cool I'll have a look at that. I applied late, in March so all my stuff is only just coming through. I just can't wait to start now getting impatient lol.
DaElf
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm taking Psychology next year, too
todsy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ahh right. same can't wait !! just a little hurdle of exams then off we go seems to be a really popular subject at Bangor. Which is good i guess (:
BabyGirl92
Rep:
?
I've changed my course now to Health and Social Care.
I've already done a year of Psychology in another uni and thought it was allright but left uni for loads of reasons and Bangor wouldn't accept me to 2nd year so I've decided to change course think I'll enjoy it more.

But good luck to all yous applying for Psychology
ghostgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by todsy)
ahh right. same can't wait !! just a little hurdle of exams then off we go seems to be a really popular subject at Bangor. Which is good i guess (:
It is extreamly popular at Bangor. Like ridiculously. It's hard to go anywhere without meeting a psychology student!

I've just finished first year, well will on Wednesday!!! Any questions just ask I'm a peer guide next year also so some of you may in my group you never know
Merla
Report 7 years ago
I'm doing Psychology too!
Actually cannot wait
TheHumanAndroid
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hopefully *fingers crossed* doing Psychology in September...just got to get the grades !

Heard about the various offers being offered by Bangor to those wanting to do Psychology - ranging from 280- 360..... I guess each is tailored to the individual.
I've read somewhere that Bangor is quite "lenient" in terms of results and offers. (Let's hope so)
todsy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
*260 for me
(:
BabyGirl92
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheHumanAndroid)
Hopefully *fingers crossed* doing Psychology in September...just got to get the grades !

Heard about the various offers being offered by Bangor to those wanting to do Psychology - ranging from 280- 360..... I guess each is tailored to the individual.
I've read somewhere that Bangor is quite "lenient" in terms of results and offers. (Let's hope so)
My offer last year (2010) was 320 points! I didn't end up going in the end went to another uni which was a huge mistake wish I'd gone to Bangor, I'm going this year but to do another course instead
DaElf
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mine's 360 :P
hayheyley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DaElf)
Mine's 360 :P
Yep so's mine. I think it's probably to discourage people from using it as their insurance (didn't stop me though :teehee:)
krissiebangor
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hello! I'll be doing health and social care too! Can't wait! Add me on facebook if you want! - krissie leyland. Anyone else doing health and social care or anyone that will be at the social science freshers night add me too x krissie x
xSara.loux
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ive just finished my degree there (find out my result later on, eek).

You will all have a great time. There are some really wonderful staff in the department...and you will usually out number every other subject at any gathering hughly
mtr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ghostgirl)
It is extreamly popular at Bangor. Like ridiculously. It's hard to go anywhere without meeting a psychology student!

I've just finished first year, well will on Wednesday!!! Any questions just ask I'm a peer guide next year also so some of you may in my group you never know
Hello.. I was wondering if you know anything about the postgraduate programs.. I was offered unconditional offer for the MSc in Foundations in Clinical Psychology.. Do you know anything about the staff and approximately how many students are accepted to this program each year?
mchoudhari
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi
I'll be doing BA Psychology starting September
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Good luck on your course guys
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bangor University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Bangor University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise