The Student Room Group

I'm such a mess, whole situation with bf is destroying me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Congratulations OP :smile: good on you :biggrin:

Although, you should have been a bit naughtier :wink: Pretend your going to give him a blow job, strip him down, then go to induce him in pleasure but instead bite his cock, inducing immense pain and say 'you shouldn't have cheated on me, your dumped. Oooh and by the way, you have a maggot' then steal his clothes and run off :smile:
Reply 41
Love lasts for a while, then its starts to get to a routine and an obsession. I felt like this to my ex, things just got worse overtime so I've cut contact with her. I'm kinda getting along alright now, just the occasional memories.
YIP TIP:- dump him!!! forget him!!!
Reply 42
Don't go on the holiday - cut him out completely. Otherwise you may be drawn back in.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by BookWormShanti
Don't go on the holiday - cut him out completely. Otherwise you may be drawn back in.

I have to, my parents paid for the holiday, and they can't afford to just lose the money. I don't think I will be drawn back in because he tells me he CAN'T be with me, so there seems little chance that he will be attempting to do anything to win me back.
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
I have to, my parents paid for the holiday, and they can't afford to just lose the money. I don't think I will be drawn back in because he tells me he CAN'T be with me, so there seems little chance that he will be attempting to do anything to win me back.

Okay - fair enough. And he definitely has to come with you? I guess just try to stay apart on the holiday then

Your parents have already paid the money, whether you stick to your guns or go on the holiday and have a horrible time (because guaranteed you won't have a good time). They won't get it back if you go. I'm sure they'll understand if they know you've broken up, even if they don't know what a bastard he was to you.

Congratulations on leaving him by the way, that's the hard bit out the way. From experience, it is much easier if you cut all unnecessary contact. My ex used to chuck me around something chronic and after I eventually left I cut him from my life almost completely. Still have to talk to him very occasionally, to sort out furniture, close joint back accounts etc, because we lived together, but cutting him out will probably be a lot easier than you think, now you've taken that important step.
Reply 46
Best option is to leave. It may be hard for you if you still love him but trust me, it will benefit you.

I had times where I wish I could've left things the way they are and walk away. Sometimes I wish I did when I had the chance. When you have the chance, go for it and don't look back.

I hope this helps :smile:
It's not your fault! It's his fault. Leave him now, it doesn't matter if it hurts him or not, all that matters is that you don't get hurt anymore.
Good luck <3
x
Reply 48
He's got all the power at the moment - he knows that by saying he'll break up with you, you'll beg him back. Don't do it. Just leave him, dont go for hurtful, you'll probably end up in a worse state. Just leave, and move on, find someone and be happy with them instead: often the most hurtful thing you can do.
The only proper advice I can give you is leave him. You're right, you shouldn't be with someone who is verbally (and almost physically) aggressive towards you. You deserve so much better than a low life like him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NttJWWUvXPw

Watch this, it will make you feel that breaking up with him will be the best decision you'll ever make
He tells me he still wants to be friends, like what do you think I should do, should I cut him out completely, or still meet up from time to time just as friends? We have a holiday booked for the end of June and it looks like I'm going to have to go on it with him. Advice please?

Cut him out completely. Being in touch with him will remind you of the good times you had or could have had if he was nicer to you. Feelings might reappear and that will only do you more harm than good.

Tbh he doesn't even deserve to be your friend. Friends don't treat each other like rubbish.

Also go for that holiday with a friend, sister or your mum! Have a nice girly time, you deserve a nice holiday :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
if he's treating you like this, he's not even human. i know you might be in emotional pain right now and you don't like hearing anybody speaking bad about him because you love him, however, he is only just another guy. it's obviously hard for you if you were to leave him, but think what a guy, that you might really fall in love with, would be like. and don't kid yourself that this guy is ur boyfriend because for example, nobody likes to be threatened or hit by others. so your first step in imagining that perfect guy is thinking: 'my perfect boyfriend is gentle and nice to everyone, including me'. if there's anybody that hits people or animals is clearly not normal and should not be allowed to freely roam the streets.
good luck!
You troll. Get off these forums. Always posting rubbish threads under the same username. You've got a mental disorder, now pi*s off.
Reply 55
Original post by conservative party
You troll. Get off these forums. Always posting rubbish threads under the same username. You've got a mental disorder, now pi*s off.

sorry what?
sorry what?

Why are you posting threads pretending to be 11 or 19, a girl and then a boy in another thread. I'll be reporting you to the student rooms admin. P*ss off.
Reply 57
Original post by conservative party
Why are you posting threads pretending to be 11 or 19, a girl and then a boy in another thread. I'll be reporting you to the student rooms admin. P*ss off.

Oh okay, what's my username then?
Reply 58
Today I'm feelig really low, like I really miss him and I wanna go running back and beg for him, hes been such a prick to me already in the time since we've broken up, there was certain things I wasn't comfortable with him doing in our relationship and he's gone and done them already. I feel like he has no respect for me. He's playing games with me, its as if he feels its okay for him to move on but any signs I show he comes and destroys them. Does anyone have any idea how I can turn the tables and make him scared that I really am moving on?
Reply 59
Can someone give me some advice, or just words to keep me strong, please?

Quick Reply

Latest