Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really wanted to go leeds but got rejected bit gutted but then went to see aston and loved it there so just gotta get the grades now :confused: I havnt got an audiology course for my insurance cos i only got into aston 4 audiology so iv got sheff hallam for criminology but dont wanna do that anymore! eeek hard a levels really are annoying!!

ReputationRep:
    heyy
    hoping you can help me :confused:
    i originally wanted to do psychology at university
    now im really interested in the audiology 4 year sandwhcih course at aston.
    does anyone know if there is a chance to get on the course through clearing? or any uni doing audiology through clearing?
    also are qualified after the 4 years? i read somewhere its a w thing that u now need a doctorate?
    please someone help!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.aston.ac.uk/clearing/index.jsp ull find out about clearing at aston using that link but its not available till 16th august. dunno about other unis u gta buy the newspaper with all the clearing vacancies. if u do meet ur target grades and get into ur first choice/insurance you will have to ask the uni 2 release u b4 ur allowed to start clearing

ReputationRep:
    thanks alot!
    yeh do i have to get released on the day of results? before i go through clearing?
    does anyone kno if after the 4 year audiology sandwhcih course you are a qualified audiologist? or do u need to do a doctorate/

ReputationRep:
    not sure about the doctorare stuff, about the clearing if it was me id first phone up aston make sure they are prepared to give you a place and then get released from ur uni, otherwise u mite end up without a uni

ReputationRep:
    hi pixie girl, yeah you are an qualified audiologist after the 4 year course, i think that you can do a doctorate afterwards but you can deffinatly work in the nhs as an audiologist after the bsc course.

ReputationRep:
    thing is aston are my condition insurance for psychology, changed my mind wanna do audiology will they let me in still? when i should i ring to see if they would let me in at aston? does anyone kno what the pay for an audiologist is when u graduate?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Debbie, I'll be starting Audiology at Aston in September. Anyone else in Stafford tower?
    Deb xx

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I just posted twice on the same thing. I'm new to this... er...!

ReputationRep:
    hey, im soph and im doing audiology in sept see you all at the induction day next week!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.