London Hotels Watch

fionameiow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm planning on going to London in September 2011 before university for 2 days during the week

However there are far too many hotels to look at, any recommendations of somewhere reasonable for a 2 night stay?
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fionameiow)
I'm planning on going to London in September 2011 before university for 2 days during the week

However there are far too many hotels to look at, any recommendations of somewhere reasonable for a 2 night stay?
What's your budget?
Where in London?
Sabriella
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The Ritz hotel.

Berkley Suite.
Valjean
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.alhambrahotel.com/

I've stayed here loads of times and always been very happy. Great location (near Kings Cross), price, very clean, friendly staff, comfy beds, and nice breakfast.
hothedgehog
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Go to a hostel, they're cheaper and much more fun as you'll meet loads of cool people! Check out hostelbookers.com and you can locate ones near to where you're staying. Loads of reviews so you can choose where you want to stay in an informed way!
Beska
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd never stay in a hostel, ugh.

I have stayed in the RE Hotel Shoreditch and it is very reasonable. About a 10ish minute walk to the nearest tube (Bethnal Green).

It's obviously in the East End so unless you have commitments there it would make sense to find a hotel closer to where you want to go...
fionameiow
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'd rather stay in a Hotel, something less than £200 for 2 adults for about 2 nights
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads