This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I know this has probably been asked before but, could you live without your mobile phone?
If you can why? Are you a social recluse?(I've totally pigeon holed myself into that one lol)
If not why? How long could you go without? What would it lead you to do?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Ok let me start, I know I can go without a mobile because I lose mine for days at a time and never charge it, and I lost a mobile and didn't get a new one for a year and a half, nice and simple...though my friends got irate with me
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Ok let me start, I know I can go without a mobile because I lose mine for days at a time and never charge it, and I lost a mobile and didn't get a new one for a year and a half, nice and simple...though my friends got irate with me
i have had the same sh*tty fone for the past few years and it has served me well. whence it breaks, i shall not get a new 1 i dont think, as the only person i reely use my mobile for is my girlfriend and i see her like everyday anyway, so wots the point?
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no i couldnt live without my nokia 7210!

and its extra good now that there is [shameless plug] http://www.bandlogos.co.uk ! (go click some ads!)[/shamelessplug]
Soulfish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
That sounds like me and my phone Its always stuck at the bottom of my bag or hidden around the house somewhere.
onlylittleme
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It depends, I am ALWAYS losing my phone and it never has battery and when I am just at home it doesnt really bother me, but it gets kinda annoying having to borrow other peoples phones whenever I am out!
MC
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
WHAT A CRAP THREAD.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
WHAT A CRAP THREAD.
ooooh reeeeed. :eek:
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
WHAT A CRAP THREAD.
and now, your a part of it.

shh
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
WHAT A CRAP THREAD.
How many more threads will you do this to?
MC
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
How many more threads will you do this to?
As many as I feel are rubbish. :rolleyes:
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I have a 6510, and dont really need it... but i think they are really important if you drive
LimpNoodle
Report 17 years ago
WHAT A CRAP THREAD.
totally agree.

I'd fall over and die if i didnt have my phone, i'd die of trying to remember 120+ numbers!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
WHAT A CRAP THREAD.
what a crap reply
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i could live with out my phone and anyway i have at least 15 of my mates numbers memorised so i can always get someones number
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I could

if I didn't have to do so much driving...the thought of breaking down on the A31 miles from the nearest parking area where there won't be any emergancy phones anyway so I'd have to borrow a phone call to the AA from one of the truckers taking a rest stop etc etc...puts me right off.

I do always forget to charge it though (hence the 2 chargers at home, one at work and one in the car)...and othert than keeping it for emergancies I hardly use it at all day to day.

Although I think my mum would miss sending me indecypherable text messages every week or so.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No way i couldnt live with out my mob....how would i be able to phone ma mates and the chicks????

Not to mention i need my mobile for work!!!
byb3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I could survive for a week, but if I didn't have the internet then I would go insane as I would have hardly any way of contacting people. I hardly ever remember peoples mobiles or home phones.

My trusty Siemens S35 (if it isn't busy giving me card errors or randomly switching off) will do me fine for the next year or so.

Adam
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
my death lol i livew for my fone lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (65)
18.95%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.87%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.96%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.21%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.99%
Speak to current students studying my course (79)
23.03%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.79%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.5%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.33%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.75%

Watched Threads