Bedfordshire University(Luton Campus) Watch

JulyDaisy3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey, I am looking to go to bedfordshire uni this year and i would like to know what people think about it. And what the accomidation is like, and are the students friendly.
gozatron
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JulyDaisy3)
Hey, I am looking to go to bedfordshire uni this year and i would like to know what people think about it. And what the accomidation is like, and are the students friendly.
I happen to live there. Not going to lie. It's not a great town at all, but the university campus building itself is pretty nice
JulyDaisy3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thanks. Least its not far from london. what about the accomodation and the students
gozatron
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JulyDaisy3)
Thanks. Least its not far from london. what about the accomodation and the students
Have you looked at the Youtube videos for University of Bedfordshire?

Have a search, they're pretty informative !
esimmons
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I actually stayed here in November when I visited my mate who goes to the Luton campus. Accommodation was ok actually, everything you needed to live comfortably for a year. She stayed in a shared toilet flat.
sophiekatina
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Uni is what you make of it I have loads of friends at the Luton Campus and they absolutely love it. To be honest it doesn't make THAT much of a difference where you are, Uni is Uni and you'll get a similar experience where you go.
The campus is very multi-cultural and vibrant and there's always a lot going on.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Has anyone who applied in august got a room at fitzroy luton? if so how long did it take till they sent u the reply?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (130)
38.69%
No - but I will (19)
5.65%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (162)
48.21%

Watched Threads