Myerscough College? Watch

ckellock
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, just wanting to know if anyone here is going to Myerscough college? I have chosen it for Equine Science and Management (behaviour and welfare), and was wondering if anyone else was either doing the same course/something similar, or at least going to Myerscough?

I haven't yet found anyone who is, which kind of sucks, so a heads up i'm not on my tod would be nice

Clara x
chris_abr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey, I've got an offer from them, but I'm still deciding which one of my offers to choose.

I'll be studying Motorsport Management and Logistics.
Are you gonna live on the campus ?
ckellock
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Yep I will be living on campus at the Burnley centre in Preston. Have you decided on it yet?
x-x-reedy-06-x-x
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Heyy! im starting myerscough in september doing animal studies
I dont really go on this but if u wanna talk more add me on face book
Emma Louise Reed
Or email me, xxx
rosie24
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hi clara,
im also starting this year and doing the level 3 horse management course + i dont know really know anyone going so add me on facebook or something
Rose Dean, Leeds
hope this helps
rose x
rosie24
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hi, i am just wondering if there is anyone going to the bilsborrow campus at preston this year and staying in halls? i dont really know anyone going so i was just wondering if there is anyone else going? thanks x
BeckyHall
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am going (hopefully)doing either animal vehaviour and welfare or animal management
anybody going to be livin in halls have you got your accomadation packs yet? i thought they were meant to be sent out end of july but i haven't got mine :confused:
becky x
C_Roebuck
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi,
I'm going to myerscough in September, doing cricket coaching, anyone else doing the same?
I've got my accommadation pack, I'm looking to stay in halls had it about a week or so. Just filling it in now.

Anyone know anything about myerscough or know anyone who's been? What about freshers, heard it's decent, looking forward to it myself.

Cheers Corey Roebuck
PrawnCrackers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, this is on behalf of my g/f. She is going to Myerscough this September an sent off the deposit off, only to have had a message left on her phone today saying that she hasnt been given the accommodation... has anyone else had this problem because the campus is in the middle of no where and she is a bit worried as she doesnt want to live to far away... anyone help???
C_Roebuck
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Prawn crackers.... I've got the similar problem. They have sent me a list of landlords/landladys but most of them are around 3.5 miles away plus!

Has anyone got any recommendation on flats or looking to share?
Cheers
ckellock1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rosie24)
hi clara,
im also starting this year and doing the level 3 horse management course + i dont know really know anyone going so add me on facebook or something
Rose Dean, Leeds
hope this helps
rose x
Hey rose, cant find you on facebook, tehre are too many people to choose from XD Any idea on how to find the right Rose Dean :P
LauraLouise91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hello guys! Im going to Myerscough in 2 weeks are you guys living in?
anybody taking a horse with them?
add me laura brailsford on facebook !
excited.com xx
ckellock1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LauraLouise91)
Hello guys! Im going to Myerscough in 2 weeks are you guys living in?
anybody taking a horse with them?
add me laura brailsford on facebook !
excited.com xx
Hi Laura I've messaged you, and am trying to find you on Facebook but I don't know how successful that will be... Im going to do the same course as you! Science and Management (B&W) so excited, can't wait!
rosie24
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ckellock1)
Hey rose, cant find you on facebook, tehre are too many people to choose from XD Any idea on how to find the right Rose Dean :P
my names rosie dean on facebook, it should say leeds on it and in my picture i have a union jack top on hope this helps x
Jazzle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I went to Myerscough college in Bilsbourgh for a 2 year countryside management course
Just to let all those going there, it's a really cool place to go! I had best years of my life there. I didn't live there, I caught the "Bubble" bus which took the mick and was always late.

Freshers is awesome! The pub on campus, can't remember what it's called now, is always having parties and events so you'll never be bored. Plus Preston isn't that far away, and that's a decent night out.

If you can't live there and you live in Burnley, Accrington or Blackburn, they do a coach. I don't know if it's still running, but it sets off from Burnley quite early morning, goes through Accy, then Blackburn then goes straight to college. You'll have to look into it because I've no idea if it's even running anymore.

Er, hope any of this helps xP
Currrrtisssss
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Any of you lot there now?

Fairly sure they have acouple of bus' as I get stuck behind them driving in >_< no idea where there from mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 23 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 23 Jun '19
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 30 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads