Is it Easy to get the wrong end of the stick on this? Watch

NapoleonDynamite
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So there's a group on Facebook called "Thats how the USA outdoes the royal wedding" in relation to Bin Laden's death, I found it funny so I joined.

When I was scrolling down the comments it was full of ignorant American kids making comments like "USA USA THE UK IS THE USA B*TCH" etc etc, and dumb comments like that. To which I posted:

"Lol at the Americans getting big headed like they personally fought the battle and killed him" In response to the fact that these kids fail to see that It's a victory for every country who has lost lives (Including Afghanistan) Looking for that man, not just America.

Someone then posted "No my cousins was there and gave his life and now my brother's there so I would shut the F*ck up a*hole". Then I replied and commented on how it's British families too that are going through the trauma of this stupid "War", so American families and British families should be united, not making dumb comments against each other. Im just being stupid but how can my comment on the fact that Britain and america are allies, commenting on the ignorance of some posts be misconstrued to me insulting the death of soldiers?

NapoleonDynamite
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Bump
hannah_dru
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It sounds like it's just kids thinking they're the world, who feel the need to put others down and who have no logic.
Almonds are good
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Americans are stupid
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads