Should i bother trying to make him jealous? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(sorry about anon, people i go to school with have TSR)

i started talking to this boy in spring last year, texted all the time, met up every week, constantly spoke and people started to think we were together...
he was with his ex girlfriend til the summer then they broke up and he was more and more keen he used to send me good morning messages and everything it was greatttt i knew he'd had this thing with another girl but kind of ignored it.
then he stopped talking to me by autumn and the only time we saw eachother was at parties where i used to pretend he wasnt there, so he had to fight for my attention.
he used to pull me to the side and whisper things into my ear (i dont know whether this was just because of alcohol).
then last week i found out he had been dating the girl (in secret) he had a thing with since the autumn. now im just confused as he was acting as if he had no girlfriend at the parties even though he was with her then.

saw him the other day and he was with his girlfriend but acting really moody towards me, and as he was 'cuddling' her he just glared at me, so i just tried to act as if i was having loads of fun to make him jealous..but now i really want to get a boyfriend, for the sake of it just so i can rub it in his face..

am i doing the right thing? or what would you do in the situation ? why is he acting this way? any help would be good if not, then congrats for reading all that..
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He has a girlfriend, so he probably won't even be bothered if you get a boyfriend. And getting a boyfriend just for the sake of making him "jealous" is extremely childish. Move on, he obviously has.
Climbontoyourseahorse
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ok, either he glared at you whilst cuddling his new girlfriend because he's not over you but wants to show that he has 'moved on', or you are behaving inappropriately with regard to his relationship status and this is how he is conveying his annoyance.
If the former, pity him. If the latter, back off and respect his relationship.
Trying to make him jealous will probably backfire. You'll put yourself in the position where you are expecting him to react, and if he doesn't react you will be disappointed. Not worth it. To be honest, you shouldn't want to make him feel jealous - it just shows that you're jealous of his relationship. Getting a boyfriend just to spite him is immature, a waste of time (haven't you got better things to do?), and this guy will see right through it. Also, you could end up really hurting the new boyfriend.
ohokay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jealousy is the worst feeling in the world, no one should wish it upon anyone, evil *****.
member520746
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No, because people who do this are morons.
Something_Ironic
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No, don't be a *****.
Nepene
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You ignored him for your pleasure, he found a girlfriend, and now you want to get revenge. No, that would be childish.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (207)
40.19%
No - but I will (31)
6.02%
No - I don't want to (35)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (242)
46.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise