Why does Al-Qaeda hate America? Watch

LaughingBro
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Apart from the fact they killed their leader.
mevidek
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Because of USA's evil, foreign policy. I don't support any form of extremism, but USA has the worst foreign policy of any country, that totally contradicts itself.
Niwde
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Because they believe that the USA and other Western states are oppressing Muslims for numerous reasons. The most pertinent being the plundering of their "land" for oil and business, the support of politicians in the Arab states that they believe are oppressing Muslims, and most importantly, for supporting Israel.

Unlike what the media says, their main reason is not hatred of all non-Muslims. Although it may be part of it.
Travelling_Girl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Because of their constant intervention in Islamic countries.
DisconcertingWink1
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
Al-Qaeda hate most people. Hate is their currency.
Godlike
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
America was getting too friendly with saudi arabia, this resulted in America having some bases in saudi arabia, osama saw this as a blasphemy and started killing everyone. Also Israel.

But basically, it comes down to some nutters with beards and turbans blowing themselves up for an imaginary god.
Godlike
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Travelling_Girl)
Because of their constant intervention in Islamic countries.
What? You think Islamic countries would be chummy with us if we let them murder their own people/declare war on their neighbours?

No, they are all following a broken set of ideals, you realize that a hell of a lot of Islamic countries supported Hitler in WW2?
Travelling_Girl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Godlike)
What? You think Islamic countries would be chummy with us if we let them murder their own people/declare war on their neighbours?

No, they are all following a broken set of ideals, you realize that a hell of a lot of Islamic countries supported Hitler in WW2?
I'm only quoting what I heard on BBC news last night. They had a short discussion about the life of Osama bin Laden and the founding principles of Al-Qaeda. His initial disgust was with the Soviets but this later manifested into a hate with all western intervention in Islamic countries, particularly the USA.
DisconcertingWink1
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Godlike)
America was getting too friendly with saudi arabia, this resulted in America having some bases in saudi arabia, osama saw this as a blasphemy and started killing everyone. Also Israel.

But basically, it comes down to some nutters with beards and turbans blowing themselves up for an imaginary god.
This. An excellent, concise explaination. This thread should now be closed.
blue acre
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Worst punchline ever
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (234)
39.39%
No - but I will (40)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (43)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (277)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed