Guys: Do you like a girl natural, trimmed, or shaven? ;P Watch

dorkish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Just wondering, y'know... I never know whether to leave it, tidy it, or take it all off. ;P
ScORTED
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
its a preference thing... personally all or most of it off, I find there can definitely be too much.
Lyndon1504
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Take it all off
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
im not fussed but definetly trim, i dont need to floss my teeth when im going down on you thanks
m45
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i've mostly only ever seen fully shaven but nothing wrong with a little triangle
Blueflare
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thank God you made this thread, it's not as if we've had it thousands of times before or anything.
dorkish
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Blueflare)
Thank God you made this thread, it's not as if we've had it thousands of times before or anything.
Thank God you have made me aware of this. Anyone would think I'm new to this forum and hadn't noticed! Oh wait... ;P
Tomac
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dorkish)
Thank God you have made me aware of this. Anyone would think I'm new to this forum and hadn't noticed! Oh wait... ;P
Let me be the first to welcomes.

Prefer fully shaven, but nothing wrong with an air strip or triangle.
Clumsy_Chemist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Gotta admit I don't have experience of a girl who's been totally bare, so judging between natural and trimmed, I'd say trim it so it's neat and tidy.
Rich_183
Report 7 years ago
Muff ain't fair enough, hope that gets the message accross haha
Rich_183
Report 7 years ago
Just wondering, y'know... I never know whether to leave it, tidy it, or take it all off. ;P
in response to ya question deffo whack it off!!!!
trooper6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This question comes up a lot on TSR. There have been polls if irc.

There is a site called guess her muff which has over two thousand photos of women fully dressed with a link to a photo of their muff with the objective being to guess what their muff looks like. A quick tour of the site should provide you ladies with some insight as to the “what and why” preferences of most men plus seeing how most women maintain themselves.
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
I personally refuse to shave as I have a skin condition which means I physically cannot wax (as my skin would come off with the hairs), and I often get major skin infections when I shave (which sometimes require oral antibiotics). I keep it trimmed a bit but my bf doesn't care since he says he's not shaven and wouldn't expect me to if he didn't either; I think it should defo work both ways. However, we normally just stick to vaginal sex and handjobs/fingering so maybe it matters less for us.
Guerillatoker
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's not a big issue to me, the only preference I have is that there is not so much hair that it actually envelopes the vagina.
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I prefer a nice trimmed quim
Potential Trigger
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think it's quite harsh to expect a girl to keep it completely clean and shaven. I think trimmed, with a little bit of stubble also looks best.
LostRiots
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Let it grow long and then using wax and hairspray style it into interesting shapes.
crazyjoyce
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
trimmed or waxed. never ever ever ever shave. no one wants to eat a catctus
RedDevilThing
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Waxed or trimmed at the least. Don't expect me to go down on anyone who's all natural down there. :cool:
Iorek
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Trimmed > Waxed Off > Shaved Off > Natural
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads