She lead me on twice, now she cares? Watch

teenageclay
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I swear see you bloody women!

So long story short girl kinda finally decided she didn't want relationships etc after saying I'm exactly what she's wanted and saying the more she talks to me the more she starts thinking about "us" and now after a couple of days of radio silence she's all like "you're drinking a lot" like she suddenly cares... I mean I know I said I'd love to stay friends of course, that was just a formality :\
mtoo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
this doesn't make any sense
Liam 09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah calm down and write it properly.
xnatalie01x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What does the first sentence even mean?

That doesn't mean she cares, either. She's just pointing out that you drink a lot
teenageclay
Rep:
?
I was trying to shorten it down sorry, ok I'm gonna bullet point it hopefully will make more sense and still be brief
-met a girl at a bar exchanged numbers she was very keen which was awesome
-texting continues we talk a lot which is lovely we meet up
-we go out after spending the day together get a bit tipsy she comes back to mine
-we start makin' out she's dry humpin' me to high hell and tries to grab me member
-I'm a bit awkward with sexual acts now for other reasons we won't go into so stopped her
-I explained to her and we continued making out and then I fingered her coz she was horny
-next morning she's all like aww I'm so confused blah blah but then opens up to me about her past issues and stuff
-so I say let's just be cool about it and wait
-then she says she's not sure we should continue seein' eachother in that way
-she seemed realy unsure and I said, well let's see how things go
-we're talking again all is good and she's saying how I'm exactly what she's looking for
-we go out again just drinking and having a nice time
-then she goes off with me I notice it but play it cool
-then on saturday she was like "I'm not ready for a relationship" after saying all this other crap
-then today she's like "oh you're drinking a lot" which I had been but was besides the point

Sorry that was longer than I'd hoped :\ but yeah from the get go I let her knew I was in it for the long haul if she was because that's the way I am

edit: I don't mean cares like wants to go out with me, but just cares, I mentioned I had a load of issues I needed to deal with, and like I trusted her quite a bit for some reason and was gonna ask her if she'd come to see a doctor with me about a few things.
I said we should still be friends because she's cool and lovely, which she is, but I only said that to try and make her feel better, because she said she felt like she was kicking a puppy? But the truth is, right now if she talks to me, I'll just get my hopes up over every little thing that most definitely means nothing lol
xnatalie01x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by teenageclay)
x
She probably does want to be more than friends, in that case.

I had to google kicking a puppy, never heard that one

Just ask her what she means by it all, there's only so much advice people on tsr can give you.
i'm cool yeah?
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
kick her in the face!
teenageclay
Rep:
?
I really don't think she wants to be more than friends I'm afraid, I just GAH I dunno I wish I could be more level headed about this stuff, but I see it as such an important part of my life, I shouldn't let relationships validate me, but I do :\ maybe I wasn't cuddled enough as a child...
teenageclay
Rep:
?
(Original post by i'm cool yeah?)
kick her in the face!
LOL I'd love to, but couldn't bring myself to do that, once someone sucks me in I'm putty in their hands, and no matter what they say it'll just be "no don't feel bad, it's ok, I'll be fine" *bottle of vodka and various TSR threads later* xD
Roo Bix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Get to know her a bit more before talking about getting together.
wasteman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
push n pull mate
watch when u start to act like u care less about her shell *** to get your attention more

try it and see
teenageclay
Rep:
?
I know people always say that stuff, but like she was fairly adamant about how she didn't want a relationship, so I'm just gonna go out on the pull and have some meaningless fun, but then I'll get all gooey when I look in their eyes, and then I'll come back here and ***** about them not wanting a relationship lol none of the girls I meet want relationships with me, just eye candy apparently...

But yeah now she put it off the table I gotta distance myself for my own sanity xD so we'll test that theory by making out with someone infront of her at the pub (y)
OmicronPersei8
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
She sounds confusing. I'd get out there before its too late. Sounds potentially messy :teehee:
teenageclay
Rep:
?
(Original post by OmicronPersei8)
She sounds confusing. I'd get out there before its too late. Sounds potentially messy :teehee:
With ya there love, I kinda gave her an ultimatum when she did this on saturday, which was very unlike me I was proud of myself xD
I was like "look this is cool ok, but just promise me you won't change your mind down the line, because I just won't be able to believe a word you say" ^^
So not that we were going out or whatever, I'm terribly into monogomy, so now I'm a free agent ladies
Young Spade
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I swear see you bloody women!

So long story short girl kinda finally decided she didn't want relationships etc after saying I'm exactly what she's wanted and saying the more she talks to me the more she starts thinking about "us" and now after a couple of days of radio silence she's all like "you're drinking a lot" like she suddenly cares... I mean I know I said I'd love to stay friends of course, that was just a formality :\
You should leave her. Seriously. She's not worth your time. it seems like you make her happy, and she likes that, but ultimately she doesn't know what she wants right now, or she does but she's not serious about making the sacrifices to get it.

it would behoove you to stay away from these types of women.
teenageclay
Rep:
?
Aye but how do I know when I first meet them?
Btw just to show how easy it is for me to become incredibly infatuated with someone I'll actually only have known her a month tomorrow I think, or 5 weeks not sure
MrsRainey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I said I'd love to stay friends of course, that was just a formality :\
don't lie to her, that makes you just as bad. I'd say leave her alone for a while and don't try and push yourself on her, she obviously needs some time to figure out what she wants. Alternatively, if she's not certain, you could take that as a sign that the relationship just wouldn't work out. Stop wallowing in self-pity and be a man, leave her alone and let her make her decision, in the meantime don't be too flirty, just be a friend. But seeing as you don't even want to be friends with her I'd say don't even do that, just stop talking to her.
teenageclay
Rep:
?
I have stopped talking to her, and anyways like I said, there was something a lot more definite about her decision this time, or at least my gut tells me that, which usually means there's something else behind the reason but I don't care, as quickly as I become so devoted to someone, I learn to stop caring, I guess I'm just incredibly fickle, but I think it's just psychological defence mechanisms
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (254)
38.84%
No - but I will (45)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (308)
47.09%

Watched Threads