This discussion is closed.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
if a limited edition "d" man action figure was released, what special powers would you like to see it have?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Power to ban ip addressess.
GH
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Power to read PM's telepathethically and respond to them instantly

Power to produce money, so better server.
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Power to read PM's telepathethically and respond to them instantly

Power to produce money, so better server.
lol, bit of a hint there i see.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
FOR SUCH A SILLY THREAD.
HAVE SOME REP.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Power to divide himself into many d's, so he can respond to everyone, and do everything he wants quickly, and get round to doing everything in the forum, and answering all the PMs.
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
FOR SUCH A SILLY THREAD.
HAVE SOME REP.
thankyou.
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
thankyou.
ur rep is worth "0" well done.
Xenon
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
ur rep is worth "0" well done.
It must be worth about 5/6 mustn't it?
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
(Original post by Xenon)
It must be worth about 5/6 mustn't it?
no, 0
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
His gem is grey, could that be why?
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
no, 0
hmm, he left me a nice comment too..would you like me to share it with you people?
MC
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
no, 0
LOL.
GH
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Power to give mod powers
MC
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
hmm, he left me a nice comment too..would you like me to share it with you people?
yes please do.
Xenon
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
His gem is grey, could that be why?
Ah, didn't see that. Maybe u're right then!
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
yes please do.
deleted.

please do not swear- both of you.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
this is so random but i liked being exalted and worshipped member...i don't want to be overload in training it doesn't sound as good.
MC
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
**** off you sweaty **** bag.
i never wrote that. :eek:
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
i never wrote that. :eek:
sorry, i said that to you. u annoy me.

Mad Caddie's comment:

yOU sCABBY *******!!
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads