Is this a cheesy way to chat up girls? Watch

SummerSofas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
on public transport i was thinking about sitting next to a cutie and saying "hey, i know you from somewhere, where do you know me from"

her "i don't think i know you.."

me *asks questions about her and sits down with her*

too cheesy?
Turnerf
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
creepy.
Clip
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The year is not 1983.
Nepene
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, it's pretty poor. The best way to start is to ask a question about some feminine matter.
mermania
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nepene)
Yeah, it's pretty poor. The best way to start is to ask a question about some feminine matter.
Such as ovulation.
Charlottelisabeth
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes it's cheesy. Why is it nearly always on transport that guys need help on chatting up girls?! Any girl would find it wierd and reject a guy who even chats to them on public transport. And the whole 'hey don't I know you from somewhere?' is just.pure.lame :/

Girls aren't interested in being chatted up to on public transport, they just want to get to their destination without any hiccups or some desperate guy talking to them. I know it's harsh, but it's the TRUTH. Plus public transport is a really public place to chat someone up and all the girl is going to be thinking is 'please god let no-one be able to hear him embarassing me like this'.
TheOverlyCockyOne
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mermania)
Such as ovulation.
If it would let me rate your comment as good, believe me I would, but it's limited me because I've seen so many funny comments today, but seriously, your's made me laugh quite a bit.

(BACK ON TOPIC):

It's quite weird and she'll most likely think you're a bit of a creep, unless you're a real smooth talker, but if you were a smooth talker, you'd have found some other way to talk to her. So yeah, she thinks you're a creep...
sharmine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
defoooo creepy aha
The Mothman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J310vxHj7h4
Greig_R
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Clip)
The year is not 1983.
hahaha i was thinking the same buddy
Sabriella
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When I'm on a train/whatever, I just want to listen to my music, read a book and be left the **** alone. If anyone starts talking to me, I just wait until it's no longer rude to put my headphones back in. Find a girl somewhere else; she's not interested.
Nick Longjohnson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I chatted up a girl like that. But I honestly did think I knew her from somewhere. Turns out I didn't.

Dont matter, it went well anyway.
Bslforever
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Cheesy. You would be better off with something more up to date like

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this"
anoushka1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nepene)
feminine matter?? i dont know about most girls but if a random guy started talking to me about menstrual cycles I would be veryyyyy scared
The Mothman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I suggest just staring at her, then suddenly shout "ITS YOU". then proceed with conversation but end every sentence with "my lost beloved". Add quotes like "I have traveled many moons to meet you" or "thankkfully the king has granted me the freedom to persue you" for great justice.
Sabriella
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Mothman)
I suggest just staring at her, then suddenly shout "ITS YOU". then proceed with conversation but end every sentence with "my lost beloved". Add quotes like "I have traveled many moons to meet you" or "thankkfully the king has granted me the freedom to persue you" for great justice.
This. Do this and film it. Then post it here.
JPsycho
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
stalkerish
malaikah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Cheesy? Very.
thegoodthebadandtheTom
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
People don't talk on public transport. If you must, try smiling at her first. If she smiles back, go chat her up. If she, like most people on public transport, scowls at you and goes back to her metro, then leave her be (:
suis-je bovvered?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That would work as much as saying "D'you fancy a bum?"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (404)
37.72%
No - but I will (82)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (75)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (510)
47.62%

Watched Threads