Don't you just hate it when...! Bodily mis-haps Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Start each post with "Don't you just hate it when" and put what bodily function/action gone wrong has happened!

Common or rare, all if fair game.

Penis one, don't you just hate it when you think you've shaken all the pee out, stick it back in your boxers, go to wash your hands and feel a slight dribble of urine slide down your leg?
Lewroll
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't you just hate it when you're wiping your arse with cheap loo roll and then you look down at your hand and there is poo on it?

Or is that just me :getmecoat:
wavey93
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don'y you just hate when you get a random boner and your trousers are making it obvious.
i'm cool yeah?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
dont you just hate it when you forget to zip your fly up and your nob slips out of the flap in your boxers and out the front

add insult to injury you get a boner
littlehobbit
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lewroll)
Don't you just hate it when you're wiping your arse with cheap loo roll and then you look down at your hand and there is poo on it?

Or is that just me :getmecoat:
I definitely lol'd at this!
Curly A
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't you just hate it when you haven't shaved your legs and then your tights rip.
Anonymous #1
Don't you just hate it when you talk to someone with certain attractive features, and involuntarily your eyes just gaze at those said features for a short period of time?

Afterwards I always wonder, did they notice...unless I blatantly just stared with drool frothing down my face.
mermania
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When you're just walking around the house minding your own business, and next thing you know you turn round a corner and your ankle just BREAKS and you pass out on the floor.

Yes, this happened.

poor old marcus
ScORTED
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't you just hate it when a chunk of ear wax randomly falls out of your ear?
Anonymous #1
Don't you just hate it when you notice your head tilts a bit as you check someone out as they're walking away.
angelbones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't you just hate it when you open your mouth for no reason and end up drooling a little bit on yourself/the table/wherever.

(NB: this happened to me this morning :facepalm: I am one classy lady.)
there's too much love
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by angelbones)
Don't you just hate it when you open your mouth for no reason and end up drooling a little bit on yourself/the table/wherever.

(NB: this happened to me this morning :facepalm: I am one classy lady.)
Or when your saliva glands pipe up and when your mouth is open two bits of saliva are literally fired out of your mouth.
angelbones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by there's too much love)
Or when your saliva glands pipe up and when your mouth is open two bits of saliva are literally fired out of your mouth.
...Can't say I've ever had that.

I have, however, had chewing gum fall out of my mouth and straight down my top. When I tried to get it back out, it'd stuck to my bra and eeeeeeurgh. Nasty.
there's too much love
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by angelbones)
...Can't say I've ever had that.

I have, however, had chewing gum fall out of my mouth and straight down my top. When I tried to get it back out, it'd stuck to my bra and eeeeeeurgh. Nasty.
So you nearly had mint tasting breasts :sexface:?
blue acre
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
nice going cassanova
angelbones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by there's too much love)
So you nearly had mint tasting breasts :sexface:?
Yehp
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.43%
No - but I will (25)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (218)
48.02%

Watched Threads