Is it me, or are young girls getting fitter and fitter these days? Watch

JamesM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I was standing at the bus stop earlier today, and this girl was standing there too. I only saw from the back at first because I was too busy texting, so I looked up and saw this nice little butt in these tight sky blue jeans. Like seriously, her bum looked really good in them jeans. Anyway, she turned around and I was shocked when i looked at her face, she must have been 15/16 and I'm 21 (not good!). I couldn't help it though, she had a great little bum and I never thought she would've looked as young as she looked. It seems to be that young girls, I.e. 14 - 16 are looking more mature, growing up faster, and they're physically maturing more all the time.
Have you noticed this, or am I the only dirty perv looking at young girls (by accident).
Cities
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque....ris-hansen.jpg
JamesM
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
HAHA, I'm not that bad!
hxecute
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is it me, or are young girls getting fitter and fitter these days?
I'd like to see how you hold that up in court.
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The funniest thing happened to me today, I was at a bus stop earlier with my cute tight butt hanging out for some pervy guy, little did he know I have a penis.

I love you long time:ahee:
imonlysleeping
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JamesM)
HAHA, I'm not that bad!
You definitely are
i'm cool yeah?
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i get confused sometiems
see a girl on the bus think "shes kinda cute"

realise she's too young

.....****
Steevee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't listen to the other people in this thread.

Girls around 15-16 look pretty much mature even from the front sometimes. And from behind....

If you start thinking the same about 12-13 year olds, then you might have a problem.

Hell, 16 is legal....
wasteman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
its true aswel
all these 15year old girls in those tight clothes offfffttt turn me on
LadyLondoner
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I dont think it's pervy, but I do think that girls are maturing way too quickly these days so that's clearly why you looked
Willum Infanta
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rather worrying that there's a kiddy snatcher on TSR who's got the same name as me... :afraid:
SummerSofas
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
yeah i know what you mean. I saw this cute girl of 15 on my bus the other day, the bus was packed and i felt like sitting on the floor, resting my head on the seat i was on and letting her sit on my head :sogood:

but i didn't have the guts to ask her
LaughingBro
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
you mean fatter and fatter?
bananafuntime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No its just they are getting tartier by the second with all that orange slap and hair extentions. Lets not forget those 100's of facebook pictures promoting primarks latest push up bra. I think girls should enjoy being young, when I was 14 I was too busy watching movies with my friends and being a tomboy to think about which skirt shows my legs off the most. :P Hehe
username533239
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was standing at the bus stop earlier today, and this girl was standing there too. I only saw from the back at first because I was too busy texting, so I looked up and saw this nice little butt in these tight sky blue jeans. Like seriously, her bum looked really good in them jeans. Anyway, she turned around and I was shocked when i looked at her face, she must have been 15/16 and I'm 21 (not good!). I couldn't help it though, she had a great little bum and I never thought she would've looked as young as she looked. It seems to be that young girls, I.e. 14 - 16 are looking more mature, growing up faster, and they're physically maturing more all the time.
Have you noticed this, or am I the only dirty perv looking at young girls (by accident).
:perv:

ftw?
Nick Longjohnson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It happens.

I have cards that I hand out that say "Call me when you're 16".
Bslforever
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
she had a great little bum
Lol. Just lol.
04ghicks
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There was this fit lass at the bus stop this morning, I was gonna ask her for her number but then her mother pushed the pram away
aja89
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
'Fitter and fitter' is in the eye of the beholder, but more sexualised certainly.
ALZ-93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by wasteman)
its true aswel
all these 15year old girls in those tight clothes offfffttt turn me on
Was going to call you something... realised it was your username.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.61%
No - but I will (4)
3.42%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.27%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (64)
54.7%

Watched Threads