The Student Room Group

Is it me, or are young girls getting fitter and fitter these days?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by JamesM
I was standing at the bus stop earlier today, and this girl was standing there too. I only saw from the back at first because I was too busy texting, so I looked up and saw this nice little butt in these tight sky blue jeans. Like seriously, her bum looked really good in them jeans. Anyway, she turned around and I was shocked when i looked at her face, she must have been 15/16 and I'm 21 (not good!). I couldn't help it though, she had a great little bum and I never thought she would've looked as young as she looked. It seems to be that young girls, I.e. 14 - 16 are looking more mature, growing up faster, and they're physically maturing more all the time.
Have you noticed this, or am I the only dirty perv looking at young girls (by accident).

Some of these 15 year olds look like they are in their 20s
Original post by LadyLondoner
I dont think it's pervy, but I do think that girls are maturing way too quickly these days so that's clearly why you looked

This.
Original post by aja89
'Fitter and fitter' is in the eye of the beholder, but more sexualised certainly.

that's called fitter, darling
Reply 43
It gets on my nerves when you see Year 8-10s thinking they're all grown up and mature, dressing in clothes that you'd expect 6th formers to wear, along with full make up to boot. They're KIDS for crying out loud! They also think that they can be your best friend because they think they 'look' older than they are, which most of them do, scarily. I worry about my little sister who is in this age category, though it seems she's retained her childhood quite successfully, but I know of girls in her year who are just scary in the way they dress. They just look like mini versions of my friends... :afraid: They wear high heels and trilbies and 'vintage' clothes that make them kooky and individual, yet they're just a clone of nearly every other teenage girl.

There are so many guys who have had unintentional encounters with girls who are far younger than they look. These girls mislead guys into thinking they're older than they actually are, such as clubbing using fake ID, etc. The girls think it's some sort of achievement in getting with an older guy as it gives them some sort of status, when they're too naive and ignorant to realise what trouble they could cause for the guy, or actually get themselves in. They act as if they're promiscuous, they go out drinking when they're like 14, and then wonder why they get felt up by drunk guys.

I know I sound like an old nag, but the best years of your life are when you're completely innocent and oblivious to the horrors and ordeals that growing up bring. Everything's so much simpler as a child, and these kids are only going to regret it when they're older.
Reply 44
Sure they are.
And the prison sentences are getting longer and longer...
Reply 45
nahh, youre just getting older and older
To be honest i happens to all of us...

The difference is, the rest of us don't make a TSR thread about it.
16 and they're good to go
Reply 48
i wouldn't say they're any more mature but they definitely dress to make themselves look older... it's rather irritating... keep checking out girls that turn out to be young :frown:
Most guys notice, most however won't actually do anything about it but 16s legal so as long as shes up for it have fun.

It's because they are dressing older and with all the make up etc they look older than their age. Reminds me when I went to the local chip shop at like 10pm got stopped by 2 girls who started asking me all sorts of questions, then one started professing that her friend is 'legal' as nice as they were that looked liked asking for trouble and I walked away.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Barden
50/50 chance of statutory rape... are you a gambling man, OP?

I'm pretty sure its only classed as that if the girl is under 13. Otherwise its "just" sex with a minor.

However, yes they probably are. Or more specifically they are looking fitter because they are making themselves look a little bit older / more sexual.
I'm a girl (and not a lesbian) I have noticed young children increasingly becoming more more mature such as like 8 year olds on buses and such, 12 year olds in designer clothing. :/ Though they arn't mentally mature enough a lot of the time to fit with people much older than themselves. It seems to me kids are being rushed out of their childhood. A few months back I went to pick up a music magazine for a flight and managed to pick up some tween thing instead - there was a lot of stuff in there that surprised me for the target audience.
(edited 12 years ago)
i get older, but the women stay the same age
Reply 53
Original post by LadyLondoner
I dont think it's pervy, but I do think that girls are maturing way too quickly these days so that's clearly why you looked

its because girls start wearing padded bras, thick makeup, stiletto heels, micro mini's and hair extensions and before they are 12 they look 24 and think its cool.

my daughters wont be dressing like that :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending