My new idea for the next POWER RANGERS series Watch

sonic20mario
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Power rangers for so many years has been total crap, no wonder they are advertising and showing the best series Mighty Morphin on Nick. The new Samurai one is probably one of the worst.

So by having a new remakeish sort of series called Mega morphin power rangers with the Kids (teens) of the old power rangers fighting against evil in traditional old power rangers style wouldnt this ignite the franchise again?.

What do yall think?
nonotrly
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You... still watch Power Rangers?
PortiaLovesMcqueen
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by nonotrly)
You... still watch Power Rangers?
lol at your sig
sonic20mario
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
yes i luv power rangers
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Power Rangers belongs in the 90's. But come on... it was never much good to begin with.. just something funny and entertaining to watch with your mates during the summer holidays.
nonotrly
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by noggins)
Power Rangers belongs in the 90's. But come on... it was never much good to begin with.. just something funny and entertaining to watch with your mates during the summer holidays.
You're saying that like it's something the guys from work come over to watch one night with beer. It was a kids show, and it had fighting, powers and giant robots. it was AWESOME.

The only thing that someone can get out of it when they're older is that the yellow ranger was hot, something not noticed as a kid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads