Living the worst life Watch

sex18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi im 19yr Old muslim from leeds. Where do i start my life is just so bad its rediculous, I never get out of the house, I have no confidence, I have an awful body shape that makes me look weird and Tamwar (Eastenders) like. I have no looks, failing all my courses, have no friends whatsoever, No looks, brother teases me calling me weird and saying im always the forgotten one and no one likes me, Gay and get teased about it (Im not out btw).

Please dont say i have low self esteem cause i know i have but all of this is true!!
Oswald Mosley
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ask Allah for help.
Lewk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Doubt you'd get any help on the 'chat' board, go and post it here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=89 on the health and relationships forum instead.
Are your parents/family likely to be all traditional and conservative and disown you if you came out as gay like i've heard of lots of muslim parents do, or would they not mind? Either way, I can imagine it ain't easy when you believe in some book that says youre an abomination.

Also you really need to start thinking you're worth it, I have confidence issues myself but sometimes when I achieve something it really does give me some short lived motivation and confidence which makes me believe I can do it, if only I could feel like that all the time. But most the time I feel like I don't have what it takes to undertake the challenges of life and completely fail at living independently.

Also looks really aren't everything at all... There's so many super ugly fat people out there that are happy.
cucumber
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You should find a job, save up enough money as possible, then flee to some foreign country (I'm thinking a Mediterranean one, that's where all the hot men are) and work there. Might work, might not.
sex18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
They would disown me
cucumber
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why would you care if they disown you? No family who loves you would disown you. They don't sound like the type of people you'd want to be around anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.2%
No - but I will (41)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.48%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (280)
46.51%

Watched Threads