The Student Room Group

Would you keep having sex with a girl for 5 years if you had no feelings for her?

Would you? I've been seeing a guy for way over 5 years now who I've always been infatuated with but thought he only wanted sex. But he gets jealous if he sees me with other guys (which is rarely, because we don't see each other that much), he goes to uni now (in his 2nd year) and I'm still at home (on a gap year) and he always comes back to me. He can get plenty of girls, he's very good looking, but he always chooses me. And unfortunately I know its not because I'm good in bed (because I'm really not). What do you guys think? Would you keep persisting a girl for 5 years if you had absolutely no feelings for her?
Reply 1

Boys like sex wherever they can get it.
sure
Damm right it's sex, A bit on the side never hurt anybody, Plus it's better than relationships as you can have multiple.
Original post by Anonymous
Would you? I've been seeing a guy for way over 5 years now who I've always been infatuated with but thought he only wanted sex. But he gets jealous if he sees me with other guys (which is rarely, because we don't see each other that much), he goes to uni now (in his 2nd year) and I'm still at home (on a gap year) and he always comes back to me. He can get plenty of girls, he's very good looking, but he always chooses me. And unfortunately I know its not because I'm good in bed (because I'm really not). What do you guys think? Would you keep persisting a girl for 5 years if you had absolutely no feelings for her?

He may always choose you, but does he choose anyone else?

Hmm, ponder that one you must...
yes, yes and yes...punani will always be punani:biggrin:
ask him
Yes.
Reply 8
Consider him as your f*** buddy. At least you'll have plenty of sexy time when you/he wants it :sexface:
Reply 9
5 years? If I didn't have feelings for her, damn I'd want some more varied action than that.
He's probably having sex with other girls too.

Do you really think you're the only one?

He keeps going back to you because bad sex is better than no sex.

I think he's just using you for sex if you've both been together for that long and you aren't dating. I honestly don't understand why you'ure still in the relationship with him. If you like the sex and aren't really that attached to him, go for it, I guess... if that makes you happy.

HOwever I think you should have more respect for yourself and not sleep with someone who just wants an easy lay whenever he feels like getting it.
yes - its sex
Reply 13
Even if he is good looking, getting laid is not necessarily that easy (even though guys brag about getting it). At the young age he is now it is very practical to have a girl available for sex. And you say you aren't good in bed - strange thing to say, you do nothing? better for him and you to get moving, don't know how anyone is continuously and knowingly bad in bed, but oh well.. It's still better than nothing, I don't think you can conclude that he must have feelings for you because "he doesn't have the best time in bed anyway".
He has never taken it further, might be because a) he is not interested in you as a gf/get along with you in that sense and you don't fit into his social circle, b) he doesn't want a relationship.
We don't know which one it is, but it is logical that he wants to keep his options open. Preferably he wants you available for sex whenever and for you not to dedicate your time to other guys. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. And he's not the only guy, many would given the option. It's the perfect situation really, when you're still so young commitment is not really something you consider. You can break it off and go for someone else if you want a relationship or continue this, but if you really do have feelings for him, it will be the path to emotional self-destruction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending