Gaddafi's son killed. Practically next day Bin Laden Killed. Distraction? Watch

HelloKitty2890
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
It all seems sort of fishy, as if to distract the world from the NATO blunder. It just seems so convenient...the west now look like the heroes (albeit it was only the US involved in the victory but it usually represents the west anyway)

What if the US knew all along where he was? And his death is now a tool to distract us from the horrible mistakes of NATO??

Look at the BBC's front page, nothing about the airstrikes.

I know this sounds very overstretched and I'm not articulating myself very well but I'm very tired

So, what do you guys think?

EDIT: Also let's face it, Obama's won the next election
wildrover
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I fail to see how taking out Gaddafi's son was a bad thing.
OdinsThunder
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Bin Laden was killed on the same day as Hitler.

Both of these guys weren't very fond of Jews.

hmmmmm
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by wildrover)
they also took out 3 of his completely innocent grandchildren.
OdinsThunder
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Broderss
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
America killed him years ago or at least knew he was dead for many years and they've kept this secret to ensure they could still continue this 'war on terror' and occupy Afghanistan. I guess now they're starting to get bored or can't find any more oil or something and coincidentally NATO needs a scapegoat at the same time and that is why they've suddenly and unexpectedly managed to find and kill Osama.
Steevee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Really? Do you honestly think anyone cares enough about Gaddafi's son for this 'cover-up' to be needed?

I'm not going to say 100% that things have happened as the US have said, but there have been bigger things to cover up...
Tizmo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by OdinsThunder)
Bin Laden was killed on the same day as Hitler.
Just a friendly reminder, Hitler committed suicide on the 30th of April. Close though.
wildrover
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
they also took out 3 of his completely innocent grandchildren.
The allied air strikes on Berlin killed many innocent children but it doesn't make them the wrong desicion.
Steevee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by OdinsThunder)
In the Dodgem!!!!

Can I join the CIA now? A levels not so easy as it turns out
Broderss
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Steevee)
Really? Do you honestly think anyone cares enough about Gaddafi's son for this 'cover-up' to be needed?

I'm not going to say 100% that things have happened as the US have said, but there have been bigger things to cover up...
Maybe there is? :holmes:
HelloKitty2890
Rep:
?
(Original post by wildrover)
Well in terms of the middle east accusing NATO of assassination attempts and damaging relation even further...also as has been said three grnadchildren were killed
Steevee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HelloKitty2890)
Well in terms of the middle east accusing NATO of assassination attempts and damaging relation even further...also as has been said three grnadchildren were killed
You think they care that much about relations with the Middle East? Israel should show you just how much they care.

No, if they were going to cover something up with Osama's death, it would be something that would cause large scale internal turmoil or panic. Which frankly, Gaddafi's son wont.
HelloKitty2890
Rep:
?
(Original post by Broderss)
America killed him years ago or at least knew he was dead for many years and they've kept this secret to ensure they could still continue this 'war on terror' and occupy Afghanistan. I guess now they're starting to get bored or can't find any more oil or something and coincidentally NATO needs a scapegoat at the same time and that is why they've suddenly and unexpectedly managed to find and kill Osama.
Imagine his body had been frozen somewhere for years and that's why they had to throw him overseas. They didn't want a postmortem exposing them...

Seriously though I still maintain the US knew of his whereabouts.
HelloKitty2890
Rep:
?
You think they care that much about relations with the Middle East? Israel should show you just how much they care.

No, if they were going to cover something up with Osama's death, it would be something that would cause large scale internal turmoil or panic. Which frankly, Gaddafi's son wont.
Maybe theu know something we don't?
Steevee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Maybe theu know something we don't?
Then they wouldn't be covering up the Gaddafi's son thing, so the point stands
RMIM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In the Dodgem!!!!

Can I join the CIA now? A levels not so easy as it turns out
Hell he's got an innocent in there with him - he's going to use her as a human shield.

Shoot him in the head, he's bloody tall.
HelloKitty2890
Rep:
?
Then they wouldn't be covering up the Gaddafi's son thing, so the point stands
Haha I see what you mean

BUT...go with me here, what IF they were worried that the blunder in libya would be the spark of something and soo they wanted to cool thinks down
PortiaLovesMcqueen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
urgh you conspiracy theorists make me sick.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It all seems sort of fishy, as if to distract the world from the NATO blunder. It just seems so convenient...the west now look like the heroes (albeit it was only the US involved in the victory but it usually represents the west anyway)

What if the US knew all along where he was? And his death is now a tool to distract us from the horrible mistakes of NATO??

Look at the BBC's front page, nothing about the airstrikes.

I know this sounds very overstretched and I'm not articulating myself very well but I'm very tired

So, what do you guys think?
Thats a pretty epic distraction. You would think they would save that for Obama being caught snorting coke or something
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (490)
37.72%
No - but I will (100)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (621)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise