Is it adviseable to marry someone before you have ever met them? Watch

bikerx23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by susiemakemeblue)
So how would you propose if this were for real then?
It would have to be a magical mountain-top vista - we would approach the top, sink in the view and I would take your hand, crouch to a single knee, look into your eyes and tell you how much you mean to me and how my life would not be complete without you
then, when you accept (obviously ) I would produce a bottle of champagne from my bag and we would sit in each others arms drinking and holding each other

damn right you want me :love:
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
Ye-es. I've been on TSR nearly two years. :eek:
*stares at Susiemakemeblue's 'join date' confusedly*
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
Ye-es. I've been on TSR nearly two years. :eek:
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bikerx23)
It would have to be a magical mountain-top vista - we would approach the top, sink in the view and I would take your hand, crouch to a single knee, look into your eyes and tell you how much you mean to me and how my life would not be complete without you
then, when you accept (obviously ) I would produce a bottle of champagne from my bag and we would sit in each others arms drinking and holding each other

:blush: :cheers:

--------------

(Original post by yo-less)
Susiemakemeblue isn't my first account.
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

--------------

yo-less
Report 13 years ago

--------------

what was the old one?:ninja:
yo-less
Report 13 years ago

--------------

Carreh
Badges: 2
Report 13 years ago

:rofl: either I've had too little sleep or im just odd... (im betting both) for some reason that reminds me of eastenders and im just waiting for one of you to push the other...

:rolleyes:
Carreh
Badges: 2
Report 13 years ago

:rofl: either I've had too little sleep or im just odd... (im betting both) for some reason that reminds me of eastenders and im just waiting for one of you to push the other...

:rolleyes:
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Airport Fairy - but it was a long time ago and now just shows up as "guest", I think.
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Airport Fairy - but it was a long time ago and now just shows up as "guest", I think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads