question for my headboy interview Watch

pucky651
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hey, so i'm having my interview to be headboy in my school this week, and one of the questions last year was how to encourage the students to come into school for Open Day every year, because not everyone comes in. i reckon this could be one of the same questions again, any ideas??
thanks!
planetconwy1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I got asked what the first thing I would do as Head Boy would be.
there's too much love
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
With Osama Bin Laden's death what policies do you feel we could implement to protect the teachers, and I suppose, a few of the less annoying students, from the waves upon waves of terror attacks we're now expecting?

As for the more boring one you posed, offer them something in return; from baked goods on the day, to activities that students actually want to do to show off their interests. Does you school do plays? If so could one of the rehearsals be done on the open day, showing off the schools artistic flare etc. Or does that stuff all ready happen?

If you get asked what the first thing you'd do as head boy is, ask people who have been head boys what their duties and responsibilities were, and try to apply that to something important.

Edit: First thing I'd have done if I were head boy? Taken all of those who lacked leadership skills and qualities and made them watch the first 5 series of 24. If they ever started to lose those abilities, show them the sixth!
planetconwy1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by there's too much love)
With Osama Bin Laden's death what policies do you feel we could implement to protect the teachers, and I suppose, a few of the less annoying students, from the waves upon waves of terror attacks we're now expecting?

As for the more boring one you posed, offer them something in return; from baked goods on the day, to activities that students actually want to do to show off their interests. Does you school do plays? If so could one of the rehearsals be done on the open day, showing off the schools artistic flare etc. Or does that stuff all ready happen?

If you get asked what the first thing you'd do as head boy is, ask people who have been head boys what their duties and responsibilities were, and try to apply that to something important.

Edit: First thing I'd have done if I were head boy? Taken all of those who lacked leadership skills and qualities and made them watch the first 5 series of 24. If they ever started to lose those abilities, show them the sixth!
Genius :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise