The Student Room Group

Confidence over small boobs

Scroll to see replies

Personally, I'm a girl but I think there are lots of different kind of attractive figure.

Say - Scarlett J - she is quite busty and womanly looking, and she looks great.

Or Gwyneth Paltrow - a slimmer more elfy looking figure with small boobs, and she looks great.

Christina Hendricks - a larger figure with giant boobs, almost matronly, but she looks great.

Shakira - a very petite figure

Queen Latifah vs Keira Knightley :p:

I mean, maybe I'm just super tolerant or something but I think all of these women are undeniably sexy in each of their own ways. I mean understandably, different guys have different preferences so maybe the one that fancies Christina doesn't fancy Shakira as much - but neither is less sexy.

I mean - if I take myself, I would say I was quite small-busted, taking a 32B sometimes an A depending on the bra.

But I am very petite, frankly if I had enormous boobs I'd have to put a counter-balance on my back to avoid falling over, so I think mine kinda suit me. And they have a nice shape, just as good outside a bra as in.

And my boyfriend likes them - I think he does humour when he says "no I don't like big boobs" (I think tbh, he likes all boobs) but I do think his preference is for slim/elfin rather than busty/womanly/matronly kinda women but lots of guys are the other way round too.

The important things for raising your own attractiveness (and health) is to not carry excess shapeless weight, and just to be reasonably fit/toned. But a lot of guys don't even care about that either.
I don't think there is actually a naturally unattractive body type that can't be exercised to be very sexy/attractive.

So I wouldn't worry too much about your breast size. Just a ramble from an anon :p:
No they don't, some will as they have different preferences however most don't care about the size of boobs whether they small or not,

So don't worry about showing them to anyone new
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
Personally, I'm a girl but I think there are lots of different kind of attractive figure.

Say - Scarlett J - she is quite busty and womanly looking, and she looks great.

True. Must add that a lot of girls who have big boobs (without being fat) are so-called 'top heavy'. Meaning some gain weight to their bum, thighs and hips (pear shape), some gain weight to their boobs, upper arms and stomach (and maybe also face). Myself, I am a tall pear, I have many friends that are more apple. If they work out a lot and maintain a flat stomach and firm shape, they look good, as their boobs are big for their shape. If they gain some weight however, they have the least flattering shape - small hips and lovehandles, thick upper arms which look manly. Scarlett has more of an apple/top heavy shape. She is considered curvy but she actually doesn't have much of a butt or hips/hourglass shape.
There are pluses and minuses to each shape, I like mine, as long as I am slim and toned it looks good, and I have long legs/small waist/nice bum to "make up for" small boobs. Although I don't think it is anything that needs making up for, I enjoy them being perky :smile: (And I also think nipples have a nice shape and look on small boobs :wink: )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending