?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
just wanna hear your view on it =]
greengrapes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
on both sides to a certain extent! cos you want to see that the other person actually cares if another gender plays an interest in you however girls are more crazy jealous psychos than guys sooo its cute if a guy gets jealous but not so much with a girl i dont think
member520746
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I find it cute, duh. All kinds of emotional abuse are endearing. I also love it when she calls me fat and hits me.
Sazzy890
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not extreme levels as that would just piss me off, but mild hints of jealousy is cute because it means he likes me and doesn't want anyone else to have me, haha
Hylean
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Depends on the way it is shown and just how jealous the person is.
WolfishSmile
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like it when there's a little jealousy.. Just not the green-eyed-row-causing-text-reading type
NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A little bit of jealousy is adorable as hell, but if they're checking your texts and wanting to know where you are all the time and getting all "You've been screwing the milkman" jealous then it's annoying, creepy, and just plain scary really.
jrsantosb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
can you give examples from both genders of when they ARE jealous? O.o
Lewk
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
depends if i think theyre cute... If they are, then they can get away with murder and I'll still think its cute
Otherwise, no, it's not.
kristinaalovesu
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
For me yes. But not too much to the point that my bf is not allowing me to hang out with friends because of the paranoia.
FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not at all, it would just show that he didn't trust me, and I don't see what's so endearing about that. There are far more attractive ways of showing that you care for someone than by getting jealous.
Comeheretellme
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Depends on just how jealous the person in question is, or how they handle it. It can be very 'cute' knowing a guy just wants you to himself and sort of gets a bit protective of you in an almost instinctive manner, I think.
n33t
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ermm cute to an extent. After that just plain annoying, makes the guy seem like a sissy.
Ciaran88
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have never had a problem with jealousy, I found it cute and endearing and I would never lose my patience even when my ex was really having a go.

I'm not the jealous type at all but when the situation was reversed, she had zero patience for it at all, immediately accused me of "not trusting her" and got incredibly pissed off & stressed out...
MizzCupcakes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by NaturalDisaster)
A little bit of jealousy is adorable as hell, but if they're checking your texts and wanting to know where you are all the time and getting all "You've been screwing the milkman" jealous then it's annoying, creepy, and just plain scary really.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but yeah we don't want it to end up like this :lolwut:

silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A little jealousy is good

The "you said hello to your mother OMFG how could you be cheat on me with her?" kind is not
attorney3
Report 7 years ago
If they are checking your texts and wanting to know where you are all the time and getting all "You've been screwing the milkman" jealous then it's annoying,
kinah00
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It can be very 'cute' knowing a guy just wants you to himself and sort of gets a bit protective of you in an almost instinctive manner
NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MizzCupcakes)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but yeah we don't want it to end up like this :lolwut:

I was thinking more of the Cell Block Tango from Chicago but yeah, that too. :lol:
*twinkletoes*
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can get quite jealous sometimes and I hate it. I dont think being jealous suits me at all. Saying that though, I think guys being jealous is quite sweet because it shows they care, especially if they normally have trouble portraying how they feel.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (219)
39.46%
No - but I will (38)
6.85%
No - I don't want to (37)
6.67%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (261)
47.03%

Watched Threads