Girls..What do you honestly want (if anything) on a night out-POLL Watch

Poll: (Main)Motive for night outs and clubbing!
Fun with friends (22)
46.81%
Possibility of meeting a fun guy (4)
8.51%
To kiss a guy (1)
2.13%
To sleep with somebody (6)
12.77%
To get drunk and legless (2)
4.26%
To celebrate (0)
0%
I dont go out. (1)
2.13%
Im a guy, so i want to pull. (11)
23.4%
Greig_R
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey, im a guy, and find girls, from my perspective at least, very hard to make out what they want when im in a nightclub. I mean some girls like to kiss and some are up for coming bk to my uni room ect. Some are up for a fun chat and a bit of banter (which is great with me). Im just wondering girls, what is your MOTIVE to go out. Cheers a lot .
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
Good thread, going to be interesting to view
Greig_R
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Ps "To have a quite drink and a banter" could of been one of my options but we all know we like to get drunk, with drunk banter which is better.
RahRah09
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Should have made it a multiple choice poll.

I go out to dance with my friends. I like getting dressed up and doing my make-up, sometimes it's nice to get absolutely ****ered. I don't tend to go out on the pull, maybe if things aren't going too well with someone I like I'll get with someone to make me feel better (mature I know). I just go out and if there's a fit guy who has the guts to approach me then I might get with him.

But the main thing I'm looking for is a good DJ. Hard to find in Exeter.
Bibushka
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I want to go out and have fun,but also to have a bf to share nice moments with him after the party.
Sazzy890
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
To have fun and dance to loud thumping music
thecaterpillar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It depends on my mood.
Sometimes I go out because I want to get drunk and do irresponsible things. Sometimes I just want to have fun with friends and maybe meet new people. I don't go out specifically to find someone to ****, nor am I particularly looking for a relationship right now, but if I met someone who seemed like fun I wouldn't necessarily say no to either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads