This discussion is closed.
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
How do you girls let a guy know u like him and what do you find irresistable in a bloke? Intersting for all us blokes out there that every time we think we understand u lot find out that we don't.

Percy
xxx
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
How do you girls let a guy know u like him and what do you find irresistable in a bloke? Intersting for all us blokes out there that every time we think we understand u lot find out that we don't.

Percy
xxx
OMG, How many threads must we have on this? Do a search for the others, and then you'll have your answer.
Percy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Infinity)
OMG, How many threads must we have on this? Do a search for the others, and then you'll have your answer.
You make Percy very sad.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
my experience of the fairer sex leads me to believe that if they like u they will flirt with you - they will touch their hair alot = they will laugh alot, they will touch you alot (not necessarily sexually of course) and they will try their damnedest to maintain eye contact - maybe their voice will go an octave or two lower - sometimes they blink a lot more - touch their hands and they will be more clammy etc. hope that clears it up a bit
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
You make Percy very sad.
Sorry! Here
Percy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
my experience of the fairer sex leads me to believe that if they like u they will flirt with you - they will touch their hair alot = they will laugh alot, they will touch you alot (not necessarily sexually of course) and they will try their damnedest to maintain eye contact - maybe their voice will go an octave or two lower - sometimes they blink a lot more - touch their hands and they will be more clammy etc. hope that clears it up a bit
Kurdt, you are truly a prince among men.
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
You make Percy very sad.
c'est la vie.

as the yorkshireman say.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hmmm, nah I do that with most guys.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
Kurdt, you are truly a prince among men.
may the knowledge propel thee into the arms of a woman finally
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no wonder you're so popular!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
maybe u are just a flirt and a tease
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
:rolleyes:
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)
:rolleyes:
dont worry bono i am worried for Percy too - best thing to do is humour him and make him believe he is a sex god
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Look up, I shot your theory to pieces. The hard fact is you will never know for sure if a girl likes you unless she comes right out and says it. Same goes for the guys, we don't know for sure when you like us either, well there's one exception to that rule.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
dont worry bono i am worried for Percy too - best thing to do is humour him and make him believe he is a sex god
gods gift :confused:
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Look up, I shot your theory to pieces. The hard fact is you will never know for sure if a girl likes you unless she comes right out and says it. Same goes for the guys, we don't know for sure when you like us either, well there's one exception to that rule.
which is...??
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ok miss feisty i accept ur theory - however i believe i can tell when a woman likes me - let's call it extra-sensory perhaps a 6th sense if u will - i know most of the time what a woman wants to talk about and what she wants - when a man successfully feigns some sort of interest in what a woman has to say about anything it boosts her ego and makes her feel attracted to a great listener - this is a crude example but one that i am prepared to stick my neck out for - we guys also have to exhibit an X-factor which combines sexual prowess with confidence (not arrogance) and a certain amount of power
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by boygenious)
which is...??
you!
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)
you!
shut up boner, i've heard about enough of your smartass remarks today
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
maybe u are just a flirt and a tease
Yes I am abit of a flirt, but not a tease.
As for your theory, here ya go....
yes I touch my hair alot, it's long and get's in my damn eyes.
Yes I laugh, you guys can be funny at times, and it's even funnier when your trying to be funny.
I touched you because I tripped or was about to fall over laughing at the lame joke you just told.
I maintain eye contact w/ everyone I speak to. And no I didn't give you a sexy look there was something in my eye.
My voice...I have a cold.
My hands aren't clammy, that's just the condensation from the beer bottle.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (65)
18.9%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.83%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.94%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.2%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.93%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.26%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.78%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.49%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.33%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.74%

Watched Threads