This discussion is closed.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
ok miss feisty i accept ur theory - however i believe i can tell when a woman likes me - let's call it extra-sensory perhaps a 6th sense if u will - i know most of the time what a woman wants to talk about and what she wants - when a man successfully feigns some sort of interest in what a woman has to say about anything it boosts her ego and makes her feel attracted to a great listener - this is a crude example but one that i am prepared to stick my neck out for - we guys also have to exhibit an X-factor which combines sexual prowess with confidence (not arrogance) and a certain amount of power
Oh, gawd, I hate guys like you.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Yes I am abit of a flirt, but not a tease.
yes I touch my hair alot, it's long and get's in my damn eyes.
why not get it cut then?

Yes I laugh, you guys can be funny at times, and it's even funnier when your trying to be funny.
what you never tried extra hard to laugh to impress a guy with your understanding of an obscure joke?
I touched you because I tripped or was about to fall over laughing at the lame joke you just told.
see i knew you would be trying extra hard to touch me cos you want to make physical contact.
I maintain eye contact w/ everyone I speak to. And no I didn't give you a sexy look there was something in my eye.
yes that is what i said when i cried during a film :rolleyes:
My voice...I have a cold.
My hands aren't clammy, that's just the condensation from the beer bottle.
Nah that is because i seduced you and you are thinking of all sorts of things you would like to do to me but you are embarrassed because you think it is showing in that extra long smile - that extended awkward silence when u were gazing into my eyes
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh, gawd, I hate guys like you.
that isnt fair you hardly know me! i am a gentleman - and here i am playing to the crowd in private i am a nice guy
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes I am abit of a flirt, but not a tease.
I am a bit of a tease and a bit of a flirt
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
why not get it cut then?

what you never tried extra hard to laugh to impress a guy with your understanding of an obscure joke?
see i knew you would be trying extra hard to touch me cos you want to make physical contact.
yes that is what i said when i cried during a film :rolleyes:
Nah that is because i seduced you and you are thinking of all sorts of things you would like to do to me but you are embarrassed because you think it is showing in that extra long smile - that extended awkward silence when u were gazing into my eyes
Damn! Your good!
Ok, no I've never laughed x-tra hard to impress, besides I always understand the jokes anyway, if I don't I'll say I don't get it.
I never have to try extra hard to touch a guy, they make it very easy. Oops, scratch that!
........What was that last bit, I'm sorry I was thinking about Brad Pitt.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
- and here i am playing to the crowd
What crowd? Its 00.40 in the morning!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Damn! Your good!
Thank you i do try!
Ok, no I've never laughed x-tra hard to impress, besides I always understand the jokes anyway, if I don't I'll say I don't get it.
ooh you are brutally honest - you heartbreaker!
I never have to try extra hard to touch a guy, they make it very easy. Oops, scratch that!
Sure if that's how you feel about me
........What was that last bit, I'm sorry I was thinking about Brad Pitt.
:eek: no way - when u r in my company u would find it hard to focus!
JabberJaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Basic preening gestures,touching hair,foot or body pointing towards the male,extended gaze and increased eye contact.

Get out more and obsereve or get a body language book.

Body Language( a mine of infomation ) - Collins Gem uk £4.99 usa $7.95 Can $10.95
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads