i think i'm bi Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago

i'm in my second year of uni and in the passed i've had sexual feelings for guys and girls but thought it was just a phase and i'd turn out straight and be with a girl. i'm 24 and a male and a virgin. and haven't had a girlfriend. i was in love with a friend/girl from school for six years but she just wanted to be friends even though she found me attractive.

:mad:

I think i'm bi. because i find both sexes attractive but not in a gay or straight way. i'm an emotional, artistic, and sensitive guy. i'm open to male and female relationships but i'm scared because if i get too involved with a guy that would be considered gay. and don't want relationships with guys based on sex or even love i just can't imagine loving a guy it would be like loving the same as me.

i dunno...:eek:
nintendolad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There is nothing wrong in thinking someone of the same sex is attractive. I think some guys are good looking and I know I'm straight. If you find someone of the same sex attractive in a sexual way, you may want to consider your sexuality, but from what you're saying, it's nothing to be concerned about. I repeat, finding someone of the same sex good looking is not wrong.
Clumsy_Chemist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
From what you've said, I don't think it's any more clear what your sexuality is to us than to you. Remember that it's a kind of spectrum, you may be only a bit bi, or you may turn out completely one side or the other. For now don't worry about it, it doesn't matter which you like, wait til you have a relationship, sexual or otherwise, and find out what you like in time. Don't stress dude
yellowwdaisy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think you just need to get into a good relationship with a person you like, whatever their gender
|Alex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think everyone's secretly a little bit bi. Have no shame.
Rugar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
go for it!! just put a pillow under your face
student of the game
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
get a prostitute, thats what I did.
Penguinsaysquack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Maybe you are bi, does it matter? :dontknow:

If you find someone you want to date then go for it! :yep:

Maybe have a bit of an experiment with a guy you fancy, or likewise with a woman and see what works?

All a bit of fun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (219)
39.32%
No - but I will (38)
6.82%
No - I don't want to (37)
6.64%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (263)
47.22%

Watched Threads