why hasn't she emailed me back? Watch

her
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I met with a HR lady, I was late but we hit it off and she reassured me being late is a normal thing.

After a long day, I emailed her saying thank you, no reply and she usually replies back.

I mean a common acknowledgement email wouldn't kill would it? OR did I screw up my chances of getting hired in the future by being late?

I don't know. :rolleyes:
her
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
it has been a more than a week!
President_Ben
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
People don't reply to empty thank you emails.
MizzCupcakes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
the conversation has got to end somehow, you got the last word so good for you :woo:

but if you are worried then give her a call :dontknow:
edward_wells90
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They get hundreds and sometimes thousands of emails everyday. You gotta try harder.
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What exactly do you expect to hear? HR don't just recruit and actually have to manage a lot of different responsibilities. As frustrating as it may sound, you're probably the last thing on their to do list.

Also, I'm a little confused about the situation. Why did you meet her? Is this for a SA / FT for this coming season or for the next cycle?
Yava
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
in fact, people like she doesn't sit waiting for e-mails, they have plenty things to do, you should be more active if you want to get a result.
flown_muse
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Yava)
in fact, people like she doesn't sit waiting for e-mails, they have plenty things to do, you should be more active if you want to get a result.
I don't know why you commented on this thread from 5 months ago....

So OP did you get the job? :teehee:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.34%
No - but I will (25)
5.49%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.03%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (219)
48.13%

Watched Threads