It's that paper clip again Watch

maturestudy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
It looks like you're trying to write a forum post would you like some help?

Anyone who has used an early version of Microsoft Word will surely remember the irksome little paper clip that used to interrupt whatever it was you were trying to do to give you basic assistance.

Officially known as Clippy, though more commonly as "that annoying ****ing paper clip!", he was rumoured to have died when a developer at Microsoft accidentally deleted his source code. Westboro Baptist Church were reported to have picketed the funeral of the little guy with plackards bearing the slogan "God Hates Nags!"

Well, good news folks, he's back And guess what, they've made him into a game - Ribbon Hero 2: Clippy's Second Chance.

Do you feel like you're using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote the same way version after version, or have you avoided using one of these apps because you don't know how? And you know there's so much more Office could be doing for you if only you knew how to access it? No more! Straight from the secret lairs of Office Labs we present Ribbon Hero 2: Clippy's Second Chance.

I'm not even joking.
gradu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Long live clippy!
hollywoodbudgie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
did he die
Delaney
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Paperclip? I believe the technical term is "that poxy ****ing paperclip"
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
**** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already! **** off and die already!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.29%
No - but I will (4)
3.39%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (65)
55.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise