Does it matter how old you are if you can still have a good time and feel young? Watch

Rugged88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Basically, I am 25 years old and although on paper it sounds a lot older compared to the 17/18 year old's, I actually still immature, always joking around, never take anything too seriously (depending on what the situation is) and in general I just feel like I'm a teenager. I mean it could have something to do with the fact that I am always keeping healthy, eating good, don't smoke and rarely drink alcohol. I'm always up for partying, clubbing and having a good time. I have stacks of energy/stamina too, and I just feel really young!
member592149
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes.
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
At 25 it shouldn't really matter, its when you get over 40 then it does, i had this creepy old drunk guy come up to me in fast food place one night and he put his arms around my neck and said 'do wanna get to know me, love?' At the time i was 21 he can't have been any younger than 45 and he looked much older, his breath stank of alcohol and cigarettes. That kinda guy should not be going out and hitting on younger women.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well what's the alternative? That by 25 your life should be over? I'm 25 and with all respect, screw that.

You do whatever you want that keeps you entertained and happy.... assuming it's not illegal.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm 27 and I like going clubbing and having a good time. Okay so it doesn't happen very often as I have responsibilities (kids for a start) but when I do get out I don't think I act any differently to the way I did when I was going out at 17, 18, 19....
Mrbuster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
I'm 27 and I like going clubbing and having a good time. Okay so it doesn't happen very often as I have responsibilities (kids for a start) but when I do get out I don't think I act any differently to the way I did when I was going out at 17, 18, 19....
See, I don't plan to start a family until I'm maybe very late 20's, maybe even early 30's. So for now, I'll just enjoy life as it comes I guess.
NOBODY MOVE!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i am 23 years old and enjoy chasing squirrels in my local park.

i do not know what the point of this discussion is really (and neither do i know the point of this comment i am about to submit) o_O
shinytoy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
sorry to bust the party guys, if i see divorced or still single drunk women when they are in their mid 30s+ dressed as teenagers with microminis, barely hiding their wrinkles and cellulite and varacoise veins talking about 'nite out wiv me girliiies' i shudder and recoil. cougars. where is their self respect?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed