Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
They're playing the following:

SAT 4th - O2 ACADEMY SHEFFIELD
SUN 5th - O2 ACADEMY LEEDS
TUE 7th - WOLVERHAMPTON CIVIC HALL
WED 8th - O2 APOLLO MANCHESTER

Any idea what the price will be? £20ish?
gummers
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The ticket price is at £30 but you can probably expect an extra £7 or so for booking and PP.
I'm so glad they're annouced this! I've never really forgiven myself after watching The Prodigy over them at V last year.
Not that the Prodigy weren't amazing but I'd recently seen them and they just where exactly the same where as my mates said Kasabian where brilliant and Noel Gallahger came on played with them too! Ooo I was jealous!

Will definitely be going to this gig though! Manc Apollo! Sooo hope I get tickets!

You gonna go?
Swell
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
(Original post by gummers)
The ticket price is at £30 but you can probably expect an extra £7 or so for booking and PP.
I'm so glad they're annouced this! I've never really forgiven myself after watching The Prodigy over them at V last year.
Not that the Prodigy weren't amazing but I'd recently seen them and they just where exactly the same where as my mates said Kasabian where brilliant and Noel Gallahger came on played with them too! Ooo I was jealous!

Will definitely be going to this gig though! Manc Apollo! Sooo hope I get tickets!

You gonna go?
£30! Where'd you find that out from. Still worth it but I was sure they'd be £20 tops seen as though its a warm up tour.

Most probably, been asking around FB and managed to get a few friends who want to go. Think it'll be Leeds O2 Academy.
gummers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Swell)
£30! Where'd you find that out from. Still worth it but I was sure they'd be £20 tops seen as though its a warm up tour.

Most probably, been asking around FB and managed to get a few friends who want to go. Think it'll be Leeds O2 Academy.
Kasabian announce an intimate UK warm up Tour in June!

Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (6th May) priced at £30 (limited to 4 tickets per person).

However, an exclusive fan pre-sale start at 9am tomorrow (Wednesday 4th May). Sign up at kasabian.co.uk before 3pm today to get access first!

https://www.facebook.com/kasabian
Swell
Rep:
?
Kasabian announce an intimate UK warm up Tour in June!

Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (6th May) priced at £30 (limited to 4 tickets per person).

However, an exclusive fan pre-sale start at 9am tomorrow (Wednesday 4th May). Sign up at kasabian.co.uk before 3pm today to get access first!

https://www.facebook.com/kasabian
Ahh right, cheers mate.
gummers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Swell)
Ahh right, cheers mate.
I couldn't get any
Swell
Rep:
?
I couldn't get any
Neither could i, the whole ticket system went down. Gutted.
gummers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Swell)
Neither could i, the whole ticket system went down. Gutted.
I know! Must have been a HUGE demand for them! I was trying from about quarter to!

Just looked on eBay and Viagogo and already they're like going for 70+ at least! It's ridiculous!

I'm hoping that closer to the time sellers will get a bit scared and drop their prices if they haven't already sold them.
Swell
Rep:
?
I know! Must have been a HUGE demand for them! I was trying from about quarter to!

Just looked on eBay and Viagogo and already they're like going for 70+ at least! It's ridiculous!

I'm hoping that closer to the time sellers will get a bit scared and drop their prices if they haven't already sold them.
Three minutes to sell out at Leeds apparently! Crazy.

I was thinking the exact same thing, i'm going to keep checking and hope they reduce prices. There are some on for £50 at the moment, but if they stay that price i'm just going to wait till their winter tour probably.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (249)
38.97%
No - but I will (44)
6.89%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.36%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (299)
46.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed