Whats the value of a computer science degree with neuroscience? Watch

Cat_with_a_hat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
How is the job market for a joint degree for Computer science and Neuroscience BSC, or Computer Science and Forensic science or Biomedical science.

Sorry for being so vague, I am so stressed. I just want to know which one has a better prospect an dis more valuable to employers etc. It would be great if you have knowledge in this area or something. Thank you so much
Kenny_uk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Cat_with_a_hat)
How is the job market for a joint degree for Computer science and Neuroscience BSC, or Computer Science and Forensic science or Biomedical science.

Sorry for being so vague, I am so stressed. I just want to know which one has a better prospect an dis more valuable to employers etc. It would be great if you have knowledge in this area or something. Thank you so much
I'm no expert in this area, but I have a feeling Neuroscience and computer science as a joint subject will be growing market soon enough, given the advances in technology we are striving to make. You'd be alright =]
TurboCretin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You'll probably become quite in demand with comp sci and neuroscience, many new medical advances are bridging the gap between biology and technology.
emi_sarb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There will probably be some jobs you can do. A lot of Biology is now done using computer simulations but a lot of biologists don't know a lot of comp sci. If you can do them both you could be quite valuable.
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Make this applicable to CoD, and you're talking massive dollar sir.
Introverted moron
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You can actually do a joint degree in computer science and neuroscience?

Damn.........why didn't anyone tell me that?
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes, google 'Systems Biology' or 'Computational Neural Networks'. They're throwing PhD funding at applicants for the former.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.94%
No - but I will (46)
6.78%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.52%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (317)
46.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise