Light hair colour for males (summer) Watch

ChunkymunkyDJC
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
At the moment my hair is chocolate brown, but I'm thinking that I want it a light brown/dark blonde colour for the summer. Just wondering if people can post suggestions of what they think looks good.
ChunkymunkyDJC
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I was thinking of the Golden Bronze on this image: http://www.haircareresources.com/ima...olor-chart.jpg

Any thoughts?
Uzi2491
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
vivacious red.. is all i can say
efn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i honestly want my hair like his, any tips how to get deep red hair guys?
CandyCandy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
I was thinking of the Golden Bronze on this image: http://www.haircareresources.com/ima...olor-chart.jpg

Any thoughts?
i love it.. the color honey blong also looks great
paddy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
At the moment my hair is chocolate brown, but I'm thinking that I want it a light brown/dark blonde colour for the summer. Just wondering if people can post suggestions of what they think looks good.
I'm in the same sitch. I have light/medium brown hair and was hoping to go blond. I got some dye from Boots but my mum and the internet tell me it's really crap :dry:

Have you had any luck finding a brand of dye which is supposedly good? I dyed my hair before but it was red and a few years ago so I can't remember what I used

Also just a note, if you're talking about men it's blond and for women it's blonde :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (219)
39.46%
No - but I will (38)
6.85%
No - I don't want to (37)
6.67%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (261)
47.03%

Watched Threads